Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,674
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did my GSSR finally and landed Sigurd which I'm happy about, should have some fun with him. Also did some rolls for Jalter but no luck; Hokusai did come immediately though so that's a win to go with Sigurd who was new and a new Qin Langyu. Another two Carmilla is also alright I guess
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did some random rolls, manage to get a second Nero, Diarmuid, and two Atalante Alters... Still no luck on the second Beni-enma...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In case you guys haven´t seen, Ushiwaka finally recivied her animation update on JP.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love the fact that Ushi has finally gotten an upgraded appearance and NP...

As for on the NA side, I manage to get both Ilya and Miyu to NP2 in my hunt for the 5-star event CE...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nye, got Angra Manyu form my daily, took me by a big surprise considering I wasn't expecting anything for daily (it's a daily I mean)

Yay got the weakest servant, I rather like him even if a potato gameplay wise
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also remember when jalter was in banner, well she sucked all my saving and now I'm broke
Couldn't resist not pulling


This sucks considering I saving for both kingprotea and kama that are rather close to each others


I have a thing for sakura faces
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^ I totally get the sakura face thing haha, definitely planning to roll for kingprotea and Kama too :3

Meanwhile I was trying to roll Illya again, and failed just as spectacularly as during the first run of the event... pretty shit luck lately, but it is what it is. Starting to get somewhat annoyed though, so I'm considering to take a break depending on how my next rolls go for the Servants I'd really like to have (namely the two above haha).
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I blew through what I had too in pursuit of demon sparrow to headpat. So much for saving... Oh well.

Probably for the best in my case though since I'm already need like a bazillion QP to max skill what I've already got. And my stockpile of crystal lores is long gone.
 
Last edited:

alekos23

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
602
Reaction score
1,183
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Greece

Damn you Arcade...
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, after 540 rolls, Medb still refused to come... :emocat

I guess on the bright side, I got plenty of the event CEs and Murasaki...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Took a break from Valentines, didnt care about the plot at all, and no new servants since brada

Stocked up (3 ticktes 40 quartz) for GAO banner
1st ticket King Protea
2nd Tristan
3rd lostbelt 3 lancer 4*

Neither which I had

Also got a Suzuka for NP2 on the 10 roll I dis together with event CEs

Im pretry happy
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm jealy

Broken once again
Only got two Tristan



I just wanted GAOOOO :emocat
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, wasn't really a huge fan of the valentines event. I did finish it though for the voiced scenes. That's said I'm probably going to sit this rerun out. It's a fun event but I've been using my gaming time elsewhere and I already have everything from it, more or less.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyore here saving for Lostbelt 4?

Also if anyone here likes Fate Hollow Ataraxia they should check JP news
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah I am just waiting for Kama and another chance to get the Sith Lord this year.
 
Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally managed to roll Kingprotea, along with an additional copy of Gawain and Tristan. Still only got three copies of the five star CE...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
70 turns to beat KP, and 2 continues.

Fun mechanic, and I found the dificulty not frustating like full power kiara, but not easy
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, finally managed to defeat Kingprotea... victory thanks to Beni-enma and Enkidu, and one continue.
 
Top