Games - Fate/Grand Order | Page 75 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I manage to pull both Asagami and Saber Shiki, which is both nice and annoying cause I still haven't manage to get Jack or Jeanne... Well at least now I can put together a three turn instant kill party.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
10 useless tickets, but i am not really that invested in this banner.
Mostly wanted Fujino because of her rarity

For those unware this is literally her only banner so far (so at the very LEAST, it will be more than 2 years before you are able to pull for her again, if not more)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm in full save for Skadi mode. So those 10 tickets just go into the Scadi fund for me.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm in full save for Skadi mode. So those 10 tickets just go into the Scadi fund for me.
I´m more into Ivan, I think hes so underapreciated. I mean, lore wise he
is stated to have lighting powers that are on par with Zeus himself
. Also his design is dope.

And tomorrow morning Passionlip decided to grace my Chaldea <3

So thats all Sakura from CCC faces for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I meant just this morning*

Also Beowulf FINALLY came home

ORA!

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So with LB1 around the corner.... is there anything I need to focus/prep before then?

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
Two more days to go, farming for more cacao to exchange for more qp now :super

i could barely get myself to 5mil :gwah

that event was oppressive.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So with LB1 around the corner.... is there anything I need to focus/prep before then?
There is nothing really that important...but we will be facing a strong Caster and a Strong Rider, so if you have some strong riders/assasins laying around, it could be a oportunity to lv them up

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I burnt a pack of saint quartz on my stream today to try and net a copy of the Scathach CE. What entailed was a pretty wild and fun ride in the rolling department. One ten pull saw me get visited by Gawain and Yagyu (first of both!) and then the next 10-roll saw Heroine X come through. Nice times. Now I really should save for Achilles and Skadi :XD

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well guess I've finished this event. I got 1.6m Artorium and if my elementary school math is correct, I only need to do the daily quest to reach the 2m. I also manage to get MHX, sadly will have to wait to level her up.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well guess I've finished this event. I got 1.6m Artorium and if my elementary school math is correct, I only need to do the daily quest to reach the 2m. I also manage to get MHX, sadly will have to wait to level her up.
I couldn´t bear to.
I got me all copies of Lily and thats it, just doing the dailes for bonus (1,2M atm)

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I rolled 21sq (6 singles, the prologue and then one more single) to try and get the angry cat. Instead I got Anastasia. What a moment for my stream on twitch haha. Hope everyone else is enjoying the lostbelt so far!

Reactions: syx

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I rolled 21sq (6 singles, the prologue and then one more single) to try and get the angry cat. Instead I got Anastasia. What a moment for my stream on twitch haha. Hope everyone else is enjoying the lostbelt so far!
She also came for me :D

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tried once, no luck. Debating whether I will try again or just wait til her next rate-up. Don't really need another caster, though perhaps the story will change my mind about her.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have finished Lostbelt 1 and I think it's my favourite bit of FGO story so far. Refreshingly different stance on things in a way, and has me feeling satisfied yet eagerly wanting more.
Also a meme to sum up my current feelings:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:notlikethis Haven’t been able to do hardly any since Work started around time LB opened + mafia game was going on. And SirSamuel already done. :scry

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I also haven't touched it yet. Looking forward to it but with my sister's whole family deciding to telework from my house during the quarantine quiet game time is a bit hard to come by.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
:notlikethis Haven’t been able to do hardly any since Work started around time LB opened + mafia game was going on. And SirSamuel already done. :scry
Yeah I hate that I'm finished because I NEED MORE. I'm very excited for where it's going and shall try my best to remain spoiler-free but oh my god I feel like a junkie wanting more now :emocat

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah I hate that I'm finished because I NEED MORE. I'm very excited for where it's going and shall try my best to remain spoiler-free but oh my god I feel like a junkie wanting more now :emocat
Yes, starting it made me miss some of the old excitement I had back due Camelot and Babylonia. So decided it’s ok to go slow. If it takes me awhile... so be it. Plus it’s giving me inspiration for my fgo mg.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes, starting it made me miss some of the old excitement I had back due Camelot and Babylonia. So decided it’s ok to go slow. If it takes me awhile... so be it. Plus it’s giving me inspiration for my fgo mg.
Yeah, that's the way to go. For me now it's just doing the free quests and then I can wait for Achilles :feelsgoodman

Ooh FGO mafia game, please remember me and if possible reserve Musashi for me :kappa