Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Did one summon and got Sangzang, yey

So thats 3 SSRs in 2,5 weeks.

WELP

Oh and about one of the spoilers from new Losbelt

It is confirmed that Beast VII is "something" using Olga Marie´s face/body (left ambigous). It seems to be the alien god himself. However this is something that is confusing a lot of people, since lore-wise Beasts are "born from Humanity" and thus, how could a Beast be Alien?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About Olympian Gods



  • A group of interstellar terraforming spaceships created by an unknown already extinct alien civilization. They were originally a single Dyson star-like flagship(i.e. primordial deity) “Chaos” but separated into multiple beings/ships with Zeus becoming their current flagship. Their initial goal was to find a suitable planet to terraform into their creators’ original civilization but changed their mind after being revered as gods from the earth’s natives. Humans granting a way/meaning of existence of “being a god/goddess to the people” to mere terraforming spaceships resulted in the formation of Greek pantheon.
  • The diverge point from normal human history is, as many has expected, the fight with Sefar 14,000 yrs. ago. Lostbelt Zeus succeeded in incorporating other deities authorities by using the “Polymerization”-esque function equipped to every Olympian spaceship, defeated Sefar and prevented the destruction of Olympian deities’ mechanical bodies. This action however angered many other deities since from their standpoints, even though you are able to do so, forcefully assimilating other’s authorities is really rude.
  • Recently (for Olympians; actually around 2,000 yrs ago) other deities finally fed up with Zeus and voiced an objection about his dictatorship over humanity, suggesting that Olympian deities should live together with humans in more equal standing instead of complete dictatorship. Zeus quickly killed most of the rebels and reprogrammed the survivors (Poseidon, Demeter, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus), turning them into his subordinates. Although Hephaestus alone managed to overcome his control to become our ally by merging his consciousness with Prometheus beforehand without Zeus’s knowledge.
  • As a result of the fusion Zeus essentially possesses every deity’s authority and can complete many specific tasks that normally only the said deity can accomplish should that deity dies.
  • How strong is Zeus? Each of the lightning streak at the beginning of the chapter hits as hard as Artemis’s laser and this is just a fraction of his power. At his full power he can even potentially unleash Anti-Planet, Anti-Solar System and even Anti-Concepts attacks but thankfully that we beat him to pulp before he has the chance to actually do so.
About Olympus



  • An ancient civilization created and governed by Greek deities. The true form of the lost mythical “Atlantis” continent dubbed by normal human history. In our history this was destroyed alongside Greek deities’ mecha bodies when Sefar invaded Earth but in this LB Zeus managed to prevent it’s destruction thanks to him defeating Sefar.
  • A flying colony that became the ground for prehistoric human’s civilization. Humans here are granted pseudo-immortality and servant-level body thanks to Demeter’s authority : They don’t age and can’t die unless being dealt the damage by Zeus or other higher Greek deities. So yes, these guys don’t die when they are killed. Even if you killed them normally they’ll just regenerate back over time.
  • Olympians thus are the humans from more than 10,000 years ago who just don’t age. Adults indulge themselves in the pleasure of practicing arts and developing new cultures while kids just play with each others everyday. No need to work or contest for resources and survival anymore.
  • The city management is being directed by Zeus who allocated more than 90% of his power to do so. The magical energy’s source for such a task is the big ore mountain you saw which was created by Hephaestus. Demeter’s authority manages the well-being of citizens by distributing Ambrosia fruits which give them the said pseudo-immortality and Demeter herself can recreate the cities and completely revive the people if anything happens to them.
  • Since this is not a real continent that sunk into the ocean’s depth but just a really big flying colony it’s destruction didn’t leave any trace for current humanity to trace back and prove their existence.
  • Come again the naming sense of this chapter : this time it comes in the literal meaning. “Interstellar City” ——Zeus’s final plan is to suck all the power of the Fantasy Tree originally intended for the Alien god to use for himself instead and use that power to make Olympus a reality and leave the Earth for good to become an interstellar space colony. This might sounds really cool but he actually didn’t plan to keep the human citizens alive in the space and just only think that “Oh but the cultures and civilizations are still intact so this is still totally fine even if you guys are all dead since this is the prove that you guys existed and I will remember that forever”. Looking back at it, I should’ve dubbed this thing as a giant floating space museum instead of a colony…
  • Oh and I forgot to mention that he obviously didn’t ask for anyone’s consent about the above plan. Only he and Wodime knows about it.
  • Recently, after Zeus became aware of the meaning of the Fantasy Tree existence and it’s importance in keeping them alive (for the moment) he told every citizen about it and as a result everyone here is trying to kill us Chaldeans whenever given a chance.
About the Alien God, Fantasy Trees, it’s Alter-Egos and Koyanskaya



  • Fantasy Trees are essentially the energy source and the summoning system for the Alien God to manifest. The amount of energy resource a tree can gather is amount to the number of years pass from the divergence point (eg. Olympus’s case = the year 0 starts from the moment Zeus defeated Sefar so the power level of Olympus’s tree is 14,000 points (years) or the Russia’s case = 500 points (years)).
  • Rasputin was tasked with managing the Crypter. Doman was tasked with managing the LB kings and Muramasa was tasked with ensuring that the descent of the Alien God comes smoothly (though the mean he used to do so is still unknown atm).
  • The god has been called with 3-letters name but is currently manifesting in the form of Olgamarie dressing in a military outfit and called itself “U-Olgamarie”. It plans to make the earth it’s “country” and it will become the “president”. Military junta. It’s spirit graph is of that the Beast VII and, unlike the previous beasts, currently seems totally unbeatable. Previous beasts lost to us due to us Chaldeans being a big “unknown/(initially) insignificant factor” to their plan but since Beast VII has also included us in it’s annihilation list from the beginning it essentially means that it also has some sort of “Nega-Chaldea” property as dubbed by Holmes.
  • There are some funny comments I saw thinking that the Olgamarie we saw here is actually her counterpart from the servant universe which sounds stupid but also surprisingly makes a lot of sense, explaining why she doesn’t know us despite being the Olgamarie. Plus her rather funny outfit makes this theory more plausible at least for me LMAO.
  • Jokes aside, Holmes speculated that this is actually the same case as Goetia : something inhabiting her body. However Guda and Mash didn’t think the same, they felt that she’s actually the real Olgamarie and decided to save her.
  • Koyanskaya isn’t one of the alter ego apostles. With no surprise, she’s actually a beast (albeit still in pretty infancy stage). Although we still have no confirm about her number (highly possible that she’s Beast V due to her introduction cutscene). Her power has increased though to the point that makes summoning grand servants in the lostbelt with her being present possible. Her epithet is “Beast of affection (towards your pet or favorite toy etc.)”. This might explain her desire to become a Pokemon master by acquiring exotic creatures from multiple Lostbelts. She was also recruited by Beryl promising her the still-living white dragon Albion which exists in the 6th Lostbelt.
  • Kim-Jong-Un Olgamarie initially planned to wipe us out right then and there just after manifesting but thanks to Wodime’s final attack it retreated due to gaining 2 new acknowledgements : 1.“Wow there’re some humans that actually attempt to attack me despite knowing that it’s useless anyway” 2.“Wait did that spear of light actually manage to burn some parts my fantasy tree to crisp?”. Now it temporarily went back to the preparation stage and is planning to get her hand on the more powerful vessel body : ORT, the ultimate one, residing deep in the forest…
About Crypters



  • Actually only Wodime is acknowledged as the official Crypter from the Alien God’s faction. Others are just kinda meaningless trashes, apparently.
  • The actual resurrection process of every crypter : To resurrect a person a lifetime amount of energy/heat is required so the Alien God made Wodime to “Rayshift” to the “What-If” possibility where only him and the target Crypter are the two surviving masters and must spend time trying to fix Part 1 singularities together with them. However since this is merely the process to acquire energy necessary to revive the crypters no one except Wodime actually remember about this and he didn’t tell them either. Continuing to act as a cold and ruthless leader. So in a sense the one who actually revived those guys was actually Wodime and not the Alien God (this fact was also mentioned by Rasputin due to alien god only having influence over Wodime and not the rest of crypters).
  • The contract between Wodime and the god is simple : “Hey I just saved your ass so now I want you to play this Stardew Valley simulator for me in Olympus LB and raise my crop (Fantasy Tree) for me. Oh, and don’t try anything funny that will interrupt or prevent the completion of my tree since I’ll send the priestess and apostles to look over your progress. Trying to think or analyze about my true identity is also a big no-no.”
  • Wodime knows that the god will have no use of them once it manifested in this world and that it doesn’t care about humans at all so he secretly tries to ruin the plan by summoning the servant (Atlas) into the fantasy tree beforehand and arranging for the energy from the tree to go to Atlas instead of the god when it fully blooms. He utilises the loophole in his contract since it didn’t say anything about what to do with the tree, instead it only forces him to raise the tree with commitment.
  • Wodime plans to use the supposedly buffed Atlas to elevate the remaining humanity into godlike beings. With transcended mindset, intelligence and power of gods he hopes that someday humans will be able to reach the conclusion of no longer having to fight among each other thus achieving a true peace. Essentially Amakusa Ver2.0. No one knows about this plan except himself, Atlas and Caenis.
  • The reason Wodime stated that he only has the power left for a single fight after beating us in Atlantis is due to the permanent damage to his magic circuits and body he suffers. At the age of 15 his dad tried to assassinate him and sent an assassin who used a weapon similar to Kiritsugu’s Origin Bullet. Before this happened he thought of himself as a superior human who’s destined for great things but after he got saved by a homeless boy who died trying to get him some foods for him to recover he became disillusioned about himself. A lowly, homeless boy who has nothing could accomplish the deed he couldn’t even imagine being able to do so, despite being born as a superior human : Risking your own life to safe someone you don’t know. With this event he decided to devote the rest of his life for the sake of humanity.
  • Kadoc tries to probe into Wodime’s true intentions and also deduce Alien God’s true identity but as he’s getting closer to the truth Doman appears and tries to assassinate him due to probing the god’s identity is the violation of the contract. Thankfully he barely made it out alive with the help of Rasputin due to him honoring Anastasia’s final request. Now he’s recovering within the Shadow Border.
  • Pepe is still really sour about Doman ruining his Lostbelt so he secretly devises a Jutsu to counteract Doman’s pseudo-immortality using Shikikami. Thanks to his efforts now Doman currently has no spare body left and is now at his final, true body. He will die if he gets killed, for real, this time. Oh, Pepe is still alive and well though, we’ll likely be able to meet him again in the LB6.
  • Beryl finally revealed himself as a big dickhead murderer psychopath. He ruined Wodime’s plan by taking advantage of his LB’s fantasy tree is burning to spread the fire to Olympus’s tree too. He compared this to a virus infection. He also tried to kill us and Wodime who just finished our fight by using the fact that he’s a betrayer from his LB : The LB’s king/queen has been trying to kill him. So he basically signals to his LB that “Hey! I’m here! Kill me if you can lol”, invoking Rhongomyniad to fire down at his current location (i.e. the same trick as Attila’s Teardrop Photon Ray). The motivation from doing so? If Wodime plan succeeds he won’t be able to kill anyone anymore due to world peace.
  • Wodime is being too much of a bro. He already used his Chibaku Tensei on us and has no quota left to cast anymore magic but still pulled himself up to cast one more spell to block Beryl’s Rhongomyniad and exhaust his Siriuslight to fire the much more uber version of Chibaku Tensei in an attempt to let us escape from the Alien God. Thanks to that we’re still here in one piece. RIP Wodime. (Note: As stated above, the Alien God didn’t actually take any damage from the attack. It was only surprised that someone actually tried to attack them)
  • Trivia : Before he died, Wodime gave a thought about every crypter from the time he spends Rayshifting with them in the Alien God’s simulators EXCEPT Daybit, further establishing him his mysterious aura. I mean, he even had a comment towards the fucking Beryl! (that both of them came into conflict with each other).


Source: reddit user pplovessk
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So how you guys enjoying apo?

Best teacher and his student came to me
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm loving it. Mainly because of the Mordred animation update and the soundtrack.

Will probably finish out this event. Which I haven't for last few. Been taking a break from the game actually. Focusing more on Epic Seven. But that battle theme alone will keep me coming back, I think. That and an excuse to use Moedred, Astolpho, and Frankenstein.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm loving it. Mainly because of the Mordred animation update and the soundtrack.

Will probably finish out this event. Which I haven't for last few. Been taking a break from the game actually. Focusing more on Epic Seven. But that battle theme alone will keep me coming back, I think. That and an excuse to use Moedred, Astolpho, and Frankenstein.
Arknights didnt catch your fancy?

The good thing about FGO is the great amount of apples

E7 and its focus on OP equips which HAD to be perfect otherwise you'd get bodied in pvp drew me away
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Arknights didnt catch your fancy?

The good thing about FGO is the great amount of apples

E7 and its focus on OP equips which HAD to be perfect otherwise you'd get bodied in pvp drew me away
Not really.

I don't really play PVP much so that doesn't bother me. E7 has a lot more story than Arknights but less than FGO. And is much less time intensive than either since you can autorepeat everything you need to farm. It also runs better and is like 100x more generous.

Which is not to say I'm quitting FGO. It's just hasn't been the game I was enjoying most recently. The load times in particular on Android are really pushing me away.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My rolls were scuffed and I didn't get Achilles or Chiron :emocat

Might be time for me to start FGO JP, they've just announced they're giving a 5 star ticket to players! Players can choose one of Altera, Artoria, Mordred, Arjuna, Orion, Napoleon, Bradamante, Karna, Enkidu, Achilles, Ozy, the Atlantis Rider, Drake, Anastasia, Sanzang, Scherzerade, Waver, Tamamo, Osakabehime, Jack, Vlad, the China horse zerker, Nightingale, Jeanne, and the Elephant Mooncancer.
There's also a Musashi banner! :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a good banner haha
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My rolls were scuffed and I didn't get Achilles or Chiron :emocat

Might be time for me to start FGO JP, they've just announced they're giving a 5 star ticket to players! Players can choose one of Altera, Artoria, Mordred, Arjuna, Orion, Napoleon, Bradamante, Karna, Enkidu, Achilles, Ozy, the Atlantis Rider, Drake, Anastasia, Sanzang, Scherzerade, Waver, Tamamo, Osakabehime, Jack, Vlad, the China horse zerker, Nightingale, Jeanne, and the Elephant Mooncancer.
There's also a Musashi banner! :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a good banner haha
Orion is sadly not in the lineup, only Artemis (small spoiler, this diference matters now)




Just to make it easier

While 2 years is a hella time...

I´d say

-Altera is a nice waifu I don´t have. As a Brazillian I am required to love tanned skin
-Napoleon, while french, is a cool guy in FGO. However I do find his animations lacking and many people have pointed this out. Should he recieve a animation update, I might consider him
-Karna, for I like to have "sets" of servants, and now he is the only SSR that I lack of the "Apocrypha" servants
-Bradamantes NP. Just...

-WAVER IS WAVER , but dunno, I kinda want to have some dmg dealers...there is always suport waver

-And chinese centaur is awesome
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haven't had much time to play the raids, but have been doing a bit of farming. Finally got Jack, and a surprise Chiron.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haven't had much time to play the raids, but have been doing a bit of farming. Finally got Jack, and a surprise Chiron.
I levelled up Chiron and let me say, he might surprise you.
I have a quote that perfectly sums him.

He is the best 4th slot servant.

Because he can fil lin as either a damage dealer or a suporter. He is great to estabilize your team. He will not be doing 2.000.000 Burst memelin dmg, but he can sure hold his own, and I love servants like him.

PS: If you like Emiya, pair him with Chiron and his 3rd skill for hillarious damage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No seriously.

Emiya´s Projection + Hawkeye
Chirons Eternal Dedication + his buffs

Is way 2 much dmg and my emiya aint even lvled
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wish we could just make this apocrypha soundtrack a permanent toggle for the BGM. It makes farming so much better.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I levelled up Chiron and let me say, he might surprise you.
I have a quote that perfectly sums him.

He is the best 4th slot servant.

Because he can fil lin as either a damage dealer or a suporter. He is great to estabilize your team. He will not be doing 2.000.000 Burst memelin dmg, but he can sure hold his own, and I love servants like him.

PS: If you like Emiya, pair him with Chiron and his 3rd skill for hillarious damage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No seriously.

Emiya´s Projection + Hawkeye
Chirons Eternal Dedication + his buffs

Is way 2 much dmg and my emiya aint even lvled
While I haven't paired him with Emiya, I am adoring him supporting my Tomoe! I guess it was worth leveling him up. Gonna try him with Abigail next.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I like this event so far. The quests are incredibly rewarding for 40 AP. I already spent like approx. 40 apples. Would like to spend and farm more, but the schedule of the raids are a thorn in my side. :lmao And God of War occupies me as well.

In any case, it is events like these where I hate to lack Waver. You can basically clear the quests in one turn if you have him. :sweatdrop

Let's hope Okita Alter doesn't eat up too much Quartz from me, so I can spend the leftovers for Skadi. And then... my FGO year is saved. =)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Vlad bullying is hilarious. :XD

In the name of Eresh he shall be beaten to dust and beyond. I still need 70-ish more stakes and I intend to squeeze all of them from his battered remains.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My team by the way, which is not the most efficient thing but is quite fun, is Moedred, Nightengale, and a support Merlin. Along with that mystic code that gives crit stars and has a buster buff.

It's going to 1 hit KO him with a buster crit when i get the damage CE maxed out.

Right now one buster crit takes down 400k-ish HP per buster crit. Which I can make happen with the mystic code and her instinct skill. There is a bit of RNG there naturally since Moedreds cards will be what they'll be but I'm enjoying it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like this event so far. The quests are incredibly rewarding for 40 AP. I already spent like approx. 40 apples. Would like to spend and farm more, but the schedule of the raids are a thorn in my side. :lmao And God of War occupies me as well.

In any case, it is events like these where I hate to lack Waver. You can basically clear the quests in one turn if you have him. :sweatdrop

Let's hope Okita Alter doesn't eat up too much Quartz from me, so I can spend the leftovers for Skadi. And then... my FGO year is saved. =)
Yeah double waver has been fantastic for me with farming (one is mine, one support ofc). Fingers crossed for your rolls, and feel free to use my waver if you see him :)

The Vlad bullying is hilarious. :XD

In the name of Eresh he shall be beaten to dust and beyond. I still need 70-ish more stakes and I intend to squeeze all of them from his battered remains.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My team by the way, which is not the most efficient thing but is quite fun, is Moedred, Nightengale, and a support Merlin. Along with that mystic code that gives crit stars and has a buster buff.

It's going to 1 hit KO him with a buster crit when i get the damage CE maxed out.

Right now one buster crit takes down 400k-ish HP per buster crit. Which I can make happen with the mystic code and her instinct skill. There is a bit of RNG there naturally since Moedreds cards will be what they'll be but I'm enjoying it.
I'm also bullying Vlad although for the fun of it as I just want QP to do up more skills :XD Musashi and Double Waver gets it done Turn 1 with the NP alone thanks to the mystic code from LB1 haha
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My team is Vlad+Merlin (with Golden Carp CE)+Suport waver with monalisa.

Buff vlad, np turn 1, things die.

I am so tired of raiding, I probably did 300+ now, if not more.
I just used a MLB Version of the point one and had mona lisa on all the time, and then took it out for currency CEs after I hit 2 million.

Currently I am at 3.300.000 million

The I bullied the most was Atallante for the horse shoes, Sang Zang, Achilles,and Chiron eat those.
And I still came up short :(

On the other end, I think the story started strong and the filler is nice but the conclusion so far felt a bit weak. Not the plot itself but the dialogue.
Still, Spartacus and his "bread is opression is hilarious"

Now just to keep myself sane, I stopped doing raids for a little bit to do the quests for apples.

And just in case anyone is having second thoughts about burning a lot of apples, this is the 2nd best event to farm QP (Fate Zero´s is the first, who won´t see a re-run for 1 year). While the next lotery event has 4kk QP per box, Energy wise it is not nearly as efficient.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still have 250+ apples(of every type) so I never question burning them for any reason. :XD

No idea how many times I've killed Vlad. Many. Many. Points are at like 2.2mil so not as much as you Kato. That said I'm still enjoying it. The final raid mechanic made things even easier for me. Because now I can just use Moedred to one turn wipe everything. My team is Moedred, Helena, a support Waiver.

Vlad still needs to suffer a bit more. He's only coughed up 57 stakes and Eresh is not yet satisfied.

The QP is really nice too. I'm skill leveling a lot of servants I wanted to but never had the QP to actually do. MHX Alter, Nightengale, and a couple others like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also have to say, considering how much I complain sometimes about FGO, that I really like how whoever designed this event did it. Like making the main farming missions 1 wave. That's such a time saver. And the big QP rewards are actually feel valuable.

I'm not saying everything should be 1 wave but how great would it be if all the core farming missions were like this?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just wanted to come by and say "game bad" because I rolled for Achilles again and no luck. So, here goes:

game bad, rate up is a lie, 1 nursery rhyme from 249sq is bad. :emocat

I'm not saying everything should be 1 wave but how great would it be if all the core farming missions were like this?
Would definitely make me farm more haha, it's nicer when it's not an upward battle do do so.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Important farming note:
The exchange ticket for May 2020 will contain:
| Great Knight Medal​
| Dragon Fang​
| Stake of Wailing Night​

So, whoever is farming one (or more) of these materials, keep this in mind, and change the quests you are farming accordingly.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
After I spend more than 300 Quartz, I got 2 Achilles in a single ten roll :cookiehand would have rather taken one copy early on, but I don't wanna bitch after what Sam said :XD

Important farming note:
The exchange ticket for May 2020 will contain:
| Great Knight Medal​
| Dragon Fang​
| Stake of Wailing Night​

So, whoever is farming one (or more) of these materials, keep this in mind, and change the quests you are farming accordingly.
My Artorias need all the Dragon Fang's they can get, so I'll still try to kill Moedred whenever her raid shows up. Oh, the irony :teehee
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Due to which servants i have, and am willing to use, I'm sort of restricted in which enemies I can farm in one turn. That's sort of guiding who gets the bullying for me. Any unit with at least 30% NP charge can do the job. Kiara sadly takes about 3 turns since she doesn't get full class advantage.

I'm ready to let Vlad off the hook now that he has coughed up all the stakes I needed and a couple extras. Will probably move on to the Archers since they drop the currency that trades for yet more QP.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I currently paused the raids (at 3,5 million points) to slowly and naturally farm the apples that they have on the regular missions. I know I could do that later, but by god I couldn´t stand to charge vlad´s NP anymore.

Also I want the nexts LBs, they have cool servants.
Dunno about the summer servants, I mean its a free jalter but the other ones are kinda meh.
 
Top