Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sooo I replayed fgo, and it seems the game calling me to join you guys considering it gave me an SSR with those 30 gems, it was arjuna btw (there also caster gil and tamamo cat in the account)
The fact that an SSR came so fast made me consider rerolling as it's rather easy right now (30 gems) but I'm also super lazy so I avoid that

I guess I'm starting my account with swag
Welp time to go for summer BB I hope I have enough time to save for her
Btw how do we get mana prism fast, I need to get 20 before the ticket in the shop expires


I blame @SnuggleCupcake for making me talk about FGO and reminding me of my interest in it
I guess I'm entering hell
(The good thing for my sanity or bad thing for playing I don't have space for an other gacha on my phone other than magireco, so that means I'm emulating FGO right now on my pc )
Welcome back to gacha hell FGO! Arjuna is a nice start to things, and you've got a couple of months to save up for Summer BB so good luck!

Mana prisms can be obtained fast by doing the dailies, and burning any 3 star ces and servants you don't want (I'd roll the friend point gacha and burn 3 star stuff from that if you must).
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You can play with me! We can slog through all the early game together~
Going through gacha hell together is a rather nice idea
But you still didn't decide to play it yet did you 👀
 

SnuggleCupcake

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
263
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
Going through gacha hell together is a rather nice idea
But you still didn't decide to play it yet did you 👀
I did! I have this shield lady and this mage lady in orange clothing and this tiny little baby whose a berserker
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
here my ID for who ever want to help me in FGO
ID:946,221,971
I did! I have this shield lady and this mage lady in orange clothing and this tiny little baby whose a berserker
is it Caster of Okeanos for the orange lady ? i still have no idea who the tiny baby tho XD
 

SnuggleCupcake

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
263
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
027345162

here my ID for who ever want to help me in FGO
ID:946,221,971


is it Caster of Okeanos for the orange lady ? i still have no idea who the tiny baby tho XD
I sent you them on discord!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Apparently it's bad that I used Heracles to power up someone else. He's ugly though so I didn't wanna keep him.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The event story seriously long, I almost sleep while doing it, must be the power of whatever making fujiwara fall asleep
I must say tho I loved how before they went into a coma at the start they said "an other crossover huh" so casually :rofl
Just an other normal day in Chaldea
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow this just crushed me. I adore Heracles. He's such a brute. Must be the Illya fan in me :lmao
Heracles...
  • ...is there for you when all others failed you.
  • ...prevents you from going Berserker mode.
  • ...saves you from depression.
  • ...makes sure you have more free time for other things.
  • ...even comes back to life several times just to ensure the above mentioned list.



 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow this just crushed me. I adore Heracles. He's such a brute. Must be the Illya fan in me :lmao
I feel the same way, Heracles is a good boi who does what he must :emocat Really good berserker too, having guts as a skill can't be understated for how good it is no matter where you're at in the game haha.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But he isn't cute!
All jokes aside, SR and SSR are difficult to come by in this game and even if you don´t use them, you can leave them in the backline where they will get "bond" points that will net you more resources to summon.

Don´t do this, its a waste of resources.

And while heracles is SSS tier interms of gameplay, this game has some good low rarity power
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hercules as True Archer tho?

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guys what's more efficient, rathering ember and using them later or using the training ground
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm I think I misunderstood the use of the training ground, is it to get material that ascend a unit ?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But he isn't cute!
This is a valid reason.

I don't like Hercules either, honestly. He's a strong servant but aesthetically I don't like him. Thefor I would never use him. So I, for one, approve. I would much rather use Kiyohime or whoever else until the game hands you a much more fun Berseker to play with in the summer event in a few months.

 

SnuggleCupcake

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
263
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
This is a valid reason.

I don't like Hercules either, honestly. He's a strong servant but aesthetically I don't like him. Thefor I would never use him. So I, for one, approve. I would much rather use Kiyohime or whoever else until the game hands you a much more fun Berseker to play with in the summer event in a few months.
Yay! Someone understands me!
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
:ninja
Sooo... guys can I follow you ?
What's your ID in FGO
Cough
:cookiestare

796,729,450
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like Herc could be a more appealing character to me if I saw more of his sane side, but right now, he's a cool, classical berserker character and not much else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As far as berserkers go, Hijikata is up there for me. I like the dedication driven madness than the generally monstrous willpower of Herc.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
While I have a Hercules, I never used him partly because I had better choices (Chacha and Ibaraki for adorableness and Minamoto for reasons) and partly because if I needed a Herc, I could always find one via friends. As far as ST berserkers go, Ibaraki is definitely more playable for me then Herc, though Summer Nobu is a close second.

:ninja
Sooo... guys can I follow you ?
What's your ID in FGO
Cough
976820727...
 
Top