Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also @Asako just so your aware, long term, the next event after this one is the rerun of last year's summer event which will net you a better rider anyway in Ishtar summer.

The next event you need to worry about missing is Halloween all the way in October which is going to be locked behind the next singularity. So as long as you make it up to date by then you should be good to go. Which is a more reasonable time frame, I think.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks @Jammin and @SirSamuel016; I really needed that. My second to last roll gave me both another Mordred and Osakabehime... now I'm fucking done. I've never seen anything this ridiculous before :XD
Wow... just wow.

It's almost worse because you can't "quite" call it bad luck. It's just a tease. An endless tease where you never quite get what you want. I hope syx's rolls go better for him or I feel like he's going to rage quit the game. -_-;
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow... just wow.

It's almost worse because you can't "quite" call it bad luck. It's just a tease. An endless tease where you never quite get what you want. I hope syx's rolls go better for him or I feel like he's going to rage quit the game. -_-;
lol yeah, pretty much like that. I know I was lucky to pull four 5*, but I still feel awful :( Prolly will need some time to recover from this.

And I don't wanna spoil syx results, but I wouldn't worry xD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am happy for you guys. Tried to go for Izou for pokedex prouposes and also because he is actually is a very cool guy, loving the story, but alas, sherlock sucked me dry. Even got a silver assassin but it was serenity. Nice seeing some luck here, and hey, osakabehime actually allows for some creative team building after her buffs (where she buffs both buster and quick)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I normally go blind in these events, except maybe the challenge quests, and goddanm, i am now on a streak of "bring ST servant to an aoe fight, bring AoE to an st fight". Fighting li shuwen (SO BADASS) with nero now
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How are we all going with the event so far? I'm taking it slowly and have only hit 27/100 missions thus far, but I've enjoyed the story parts of it. Also appreciate that the grinding is less grindy than gudaguda 2 in ways so I feel more invested.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm taking it slow too. Kind of sad that I used up all the exp cards I had saved, so can't really level the event trio like I want. Also, Okita alter is such a precious little kid, I'm really liking her development.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx, @Nii, I think my luck is back.:p

I was like, syx likes her so much and he's got good taste so there must be something too this. And I'm in a pretty good place with my quartz savings so why not throw the tickets out there? Won't get her but might get that limited assassin and maybe some CEs that will make farming easier. That seemed to make sense to me. 17 of 22 tickets later I've got her.

Hope your rolling went as good as mine.
Well was rolling for the event CEs to farm easier, but fail to get the 5 star one after four 10-rolls.... Did manage to get get both Izo and Okita Alter, and a bunch of the 4 star one, so can't complain.
Congratulations to you both! When it comes to Gacha games, we are all brothers/sisters in arms! :bobriki

I was blessed with Okitan as well. Took me 36 Tickets and 10 Multirolls. Thus, I consider myself incredibly lucky. Along with Okitan, I also got 6x Li Shuwens, 2x Emiyas, 1x Siegfried, 8x Izous, 5x 5* Event CEs, 1x Kaleidoscope, 8x 4* Event CEs, dozens of the 3* Event CEs and a shit ton of other 4* CEs. That's... a lot to put it mildly. Furthermore, I still have over 1.000 Quartz left. 2020 seems to be my FGO year. I instantly grailed Okitan and maxed her skills. I'm super happy. Two years of waiting finally over. :sweatdrop

Of course I feel bad for everyone who couldn't pull Okitan yet, especially Nii who got spooked on a level which shouldn't be possible statistically. It hurts me more since I know very well how much time, money, love and commitment he invests not only in FGO, but the Fate franchise in general. =/ But there is always a next time. As I always say... you can't get everyone (excluding the true whales). =(

@syx






Just tagging you randomly, nothing more, nothing less. Just the usual stuff, you see.

#InSyxwebelieve #Okita!Alter #Syxgotthis! #Just random hash tagging, no biggie
Cuteness overload!!! That is so adorable!!! :wtf

You the best Prof. Purity of Magi!

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congratulations to you both! When it comes to Gacha games, we are all brothers/sisters in arms! :bobriki

I was blessed with Okitan as well. Took me 36 Tickets and 10 Multirolls. Thus, I consider myself incredibly lucky. Along with Okitan, I also got 6x Li Shuwens, 2x Emiyas, 1x Siegfried, 8x Izous, 5x 5* Event CEs, 1x Kaleidoscope, 8x 4* Event CEs, dozens of the 3* Event CEs and a shit ton of other 4* CEs. That's... a lot to put it mildly. Furthermore, I still have over 1.000 Quartz left. 2020 seems to be my FGO year. I instantly grailed Okitan and maxed her skills. I'm super happy. Two years of waiting finally over. :sweatdrop

Of course I feel bad for everyone who couldn't pull Okitan yet, especially Nii who got spooked on a level which shouldn't be possible statistically. It hurts me more since I know very well how much time, money, love and commitment he invests not only in FGO, but the Fate franchise in general. =/ But there is always a next time. As I always say... you can't get everyone (excluding the true whales). =(


Cuteness overload!!! That is so adorable!!! :wtf

You the best Prof. Purity of Magi!

Happy to hear it. Who is next on your wish list? Are you going to join me in going for Skadi or perhaps BB Summer?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Happy to hear it. Who is next on your wish list? Are you going to join me in going for Skadi or perhaps BB Summer?
Yes, it is Skadi, and I will go all-in for her. I'm still missing one of the top tier support Servants. Tamamo, Merlin, and Waver rejected me so far. Summer BB would be my next target for 2020. I considered to pull for Summer Jeanne as well, but chances are that I will have to skip Jeanne depending on how much Quartz Skadi devours. :lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, it is Skadi, and I will go all-in for her. I'm still missing one of the top tier support Servants. Tamamo, Merlin, and Waver rejected me so far. Summer BB would be my next target for 2020. I considered to pull for Summer Jeanne as well, but chances are that I will have to skip Jeanne depending on how much Quartz Skadi devours. :lmao
Makes sense. As an added bonus, as the #1 Okita fan, Skadi is the ideal support for you. Good times will be had with that combo.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So iirc I restarted the game roughly 2.5 months ago.
Do you guys think there is a reason why archers (apart from Emiya) avoid me?
I literally have no other Archer. :emobirb
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So iirc I restarted the game roughly 2.5 months ago.
Do you guys think there is a reason why archers (apart from Emiya) avoid me?
I literally have no other Archer. :emobirb
Because they know they'll eventually just be replaced by Chloe anyway whenever that rerun comes along.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, I'm giving up. 40 more rolls, got a bunch of the 4 star event CEs, enough Izo to get him to NP5, another Jack and Hercules, and some nice regular 5 star CEs, but still haven't gotten the 5 star event CE. So looks like I'm just gonna have to rely on sheer grinding to farm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
On the event, I have 70 missiosn completed, but did not play yesterday, I kinda rushed the event since this week I had both a lot of stuff to do and also a holiday tomorrow, so tomorrow i plan to either finish or get very close to that
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Main part completed, on to the second part. Since I really like the comedic parts of the Gudaguda, I'm enjoying the second part more then the first, not that the first was bad or anything. At this point, mainly grinding. More importantly...

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Main part completed, on to the second part. Since I really like the comedic parts of the Gudaguda, I'm enjoying the second part more then the first, not that the first was bad or anything. At this point, mainly grinding. More importantly...

Nice

Out of random curiosity, who among us has the 1)most ssr 2)most SR 3)most bond 10 4)most lv 100?
 
Top