Games - Fate/Grand Order | Page 53 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

Kocksmaw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all! I got back into this game back in April, and I'm pretty much caught up on everything story-wise. My first GSSR got me Jack, and since I don't have any good assassins to use, I'm more than happy with it :XD.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, that's a lot of free SQ we just got! A nice surprise. And for me one that hit on the same day I got my login milestone quartz.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
GSSR WAS A 2ND COPY OF JEANE
ALMOST 120 QUARTZ AND NO SHERLOCK

CRY
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I knew this was going to happen.

I had a lot of luck but I never truly desired a servant.

outside of maybe iskandar but that being my gacha start i had no hope....

This game detects hope.
Then proceeds to crush it

Reactions: Nii

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
I spent 15 tickets for Sherlock, couldn't get him unfortunately :(

Why tickets, you may ask? Because 2 of my 4 SSR's, Mama Raikou and Drake, were obtained from tickets. So I thought I could get lucky once more.

However, I might roll for him on the last day of his banner, which is like two weeks from now. It all depends if I have quartz left over from my eventual rolling for Tama lancer and Squirtoria.

mr.potato here

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi, I'm back you guys probably don't remember me now. Sorry I couldn't keep in touch. My life is in bad shape so can't bother to surf on the internet much. Still congratulation Guys, For your GSSR and rolls. As always I'm a poor F2P and can't afford to spend money on games even if I want to. My situation is pretty decent in the game as some of you who are my in-game friend might know. My decent luck with SSR is the same. IDK when I last posted my rolls here TBH, I believe it was during the new year. So here's my new SSR list from January :
I got Artoria(FSN and zero one) in dante banner.
Waver IDK which banner probably okita.
Melt during CCC
and recently raikou when I was hunting for 5* CE.
P.S I was spooked and broken by atlante during Ishtar banner.
As of future, I'll probably not roll during summer1 and will roll in summer 2 for nitocris only. If I get her then great I'll save for my great three : Sigurd, Skadi and BB summer.
As of what CE I chose for 2nd aniversary, It was a tough choice, But I went with nitocris since I had Scatach last year.
I'll be happy to know whom you guys chose and Also my guess is @Jammin is still into mordred.
Also whom are you planning to get for FREE SR during 10M campaign?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
We remember your Potato.:amuse

I'm also saving for Summer 2. Will probably go for the Raikou Lancer and Alter Rider banner and maybe use what tickets I have on the other one. I don't have many Lancers I like using so I'd really like Raikou to fill that role in case lady luck doesn't bless me with Eresh later.

Assuming we don't get stiffed on the free 4 star with the 10M campaign I'm not sure who I'll go with yet. Probably Wu Zetian. Or Nero because I still lack any form of Umus.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I am thinking of going with Caster Gilgamesh.

Because he is a great arts crit support, of whom I have both Lancelot and Li Shuwen (+tamamo bond 10), and I have Enkidu, so theres that.

Also hes Gilgamesh

We remember your Potato.:amuse

I'm also saving for Summer 2. Will probably go for the Raikou Lancer and Alter Rider banner and maybe use what tickets I have on the other one. I don't have many Lancers I like using so I'd really like Raikou to fill that role in case lady luck doesn't bless me with Eresh later.

Assuming we don't get stiffed on the free 4 star with the 10M campaign I'm not sure who I'll go with yet. Probably Wu Zetian. Or Nero because I still lack any form of Umus.
Nero is a great servant, if you like durability. I put her on par with Cu Chullain Lancer, specially if you are lucky with your Imperial Privillege and/or go in with the reduce CD by 2 turns. If you get her please raise her to 10/10/10 skills.

I will roll all I can with Sherlock and hope Summer 2 with freebies is as good to me as Summer 1 was.

If you care about Gameplay I strongly advise rolling for Archuria, shes a godlike servant, gameplay wise.

Getting the right card sequence sometimes means I can NP 3 times in a row, with proper suport I have managed 5 and if I were lucky/had her at np lv2 I could´ve maybe gone for a 6th.

Her NP Gauge Drop on enemy also procs a lot
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hi, I'm back you guys probably don't remember me now. Sorry I couldn't keep in touch. My life is in bad shape so can't bother to surf on the internet much. Still congratulation Guys, For your GSSR and rolls. As always I'm a poor F2P and can't afford to spend money on games even if I want to. My situation is pretty decent in the game as some of you who are my in-game friend might know. My decent luck with SSR is the same. IDK when I last posted my rolls here TBH, I believe it was during the new year. So here's my new SSR list from January :
I got Artoria(FSN and zero one) in dante banner.
Waver IDK which banner probably okita.
Melt during CCC
and recently raikou when I was hunting for 5* CE.
P.S I was spooked and broken by atlante during Ishtar banner.
As of future, I'll probably not roll during summer1 and will roll in summer 2 for nitocris only. If I get her then great I'll save for my great three : Sigurd, Skadi and BB summer.
As of what CE I chose for 2nd aniversary, It was a tough choice, But I went with nitocris since I had Scatach last year.
I'll be happy to know whom you guys chose and Also my guess is @Jammin is still into mordred.
Also whom are you planning to get for FREE SR during 10M campaign?

glad yo have yah back bro

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was gonna roll during Tamamo's and Mordred's rate up day, but I gave in to temptation last night. The result of 120 quartz is:
1 Anne and Mary
1 Astolfo
1 Tamamo Lancer

Perhaps I should have waited so I didn't have to spend 4 multi's worth of quartz, but since I got Tamamo, who I've been dying to get for the longest time, I'm satisfied XD

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Actually gave in and made one ten roll last night as well, but nothing... that's what I get for not waiting for the Mordred rate up, I guess :amuse Going to try again on her day, bc at least one Mordred needs to join my Chaldea : D

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually gave in and made one ten roll last night as well, but nothing... that's what I get for not waiting for the Mordred rate up, I guess :amuse Going to try again on her day, bc at least one Mordred needs to join my Chaldea : D
Pretty much the same thing happened to me and will happen to me on her rate up day. I have Moedred of course but I need to at least take one shot at getting swimsuit Moedred.

Reactions: Nii

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I love this game but hate it sometimes. Decided to throw 60SQ at the Summer 1 banner in hopes of netting myself Summer Tamamo. Started with 10 single pulls and it flashes gold. Caster. I was hoping it'd be regular Tamamo as I need her for an arts team. It's Schezerade. BRUH. I then go and do a 10 roll to get Summer Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Now I have everyone on that banner except Summer Tamamo :twitch

mr.potato here

Reaction score
Country
India
jus tlike you guy I did 10 ticket rolls to check my luck and try to get kiyo, mordred or Anne. But only good thing I got is Kaliedoscope which I can LB now but ain't gonna do it. I really hate summer for unknown reason probably because this is the time when my luck is way too low. I didn't get anything this year till now.
As of last year I decided to roll just for kiyohime cos I'm into her yandere tendencies. Sad thing was I got spooked by tamamo summer whom I probably never use since scatach is better ST servant.
I bet I'd be pissed If I get every servants other than nitocris during this years summer.
I have currently horded around 230 SQ + 20 since I haven't done agartha + 50sq since I'm lazy to do free quest. So basically I got 300SQ if I do some farming.
IDK why but to me SR servant feel rarer than SSR. Since I rarely get SR servant I truly want.
Also, Guess I'll never use him since he's max bonded now.I got raikou as replacement zerk.

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which servants are yall trying to roll for in this year's summer event(not this rerun)? Me personally, I'm really gunning for Summer Nero, since her bride version has evaded me in both NA and JP.

I WILL GET ONE VERSION OF UMU IN MY CHALDEA, MARK MY WORDS.

Other than that, Maid Salter is one I'll definitely try to get. When Skadi comes around next year, it'll be really fun to use her XD.
Also might try for Saber Fran and Nobuzerker, but Summer Nero and Maid Salter are my top two.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I try to avoid rolling for 5 stars because of how often that ends in tragedy. So Raikou Summer is my target.

mr.potato here

Reaction score
Country
India
I try to avoid rolling for 5 stars because of how often that ends in tragedy. So Raikou Summer is my target.
This might help you getting lured to Raikou,

TBH Raikou ain't my type both body and personality. She has too big tits. To my taste I prefer Around Scathach even Kiara is fine.
I'm waiting for Part 2. I'll try to use 5 tiks for Martha or archuria.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good luck getting Martha.

I got her last year and she remains one of my most reliable servants. It's funny because she isn't really ever somebody you want in your front row. Like you don't build a team around her as you might somebody like Squirtoria. But when things go sideways and you get surprised by an NP or something with a boss that still has like 100k HP she is awesome at coming in and finishing that fight. And she can work in that role in pretty much all teams.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Before this event, I didn't really have much sympathy towards Mordred, but seeing her interact with her father made me feel a lot more sorry for her. Artoria is kind of mean. Also, this event has given me reasons to use Ishtar and Scheherazade, both of whom have been really more enjoyable then I was expecting.

mr.potato here

Reaction score
Country
India
I broke my quota of rolling only 10 times. I rolled 3 10x and 4 tiks. First two 10x rolls, Literally got 5 4* CE , 5* Sailor CE and one 5* CE featuring RIN (Forgot the name). Decided to do my jojo ritual and Do a 10x. And a rainbow circle:
I saw The Rainbow and Smiled thinking it was archer card. But my luck said otherwise.

I bet I am gonna strangle someone If I don't get nitocris.

WTF I believe my theory to be True. 4* servants kinda feel more Rarer than 5* or I encounter more 5*.
I am literally broke now I used 230 sq Just for Martha and not a single gold card servant answered my call. The only good servant I got is Enkidu and I also Limit broke 4* CE 3 times.
I counted my gold servants(not copies), Turns out I 15 SSR and 11SR servants(Not counting Event free servants, starter servant and Last year free servant).
I feel really salty now. It makes sense why people whale on games. I would have become a whale too if I had money to do so.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My luck remains weird as hell.

So I did my 10 roll for Swimsuit Moedred as intended and what do I get? A second copy of Saber Moedred. What are the odds? Not only that I would roll a non-rate up 5 star but that it would be her.:amuse