Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
Okeanks Caster

Pink Hair, Great Waifu, and a Single Target Busted Caster.

"Oh but she has low NP dmg"

*laughs in double merlin*

And yeah, I know that Melt and Mecha Eli do her job better, but outside of Nightgale Berserker support, its the only role I lack.
Caster of Midrash could also fill that role and arguably better, but while her first ascension looks fine, I think the others get a little bit "over designed", ie way too much stuff on her
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I honestly don't know. Maybe Caster of Okeanos too, or Nehza. I'll have to check through who I already have and see whether I want to up any of their NPs.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I honestly don't know. Maybe Caster of Okeanos too, or Nehza. I'll have to check through who I already have and see whether I want to up any of their NPs.
Nehza is a good farmer lancer if you dont have any
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
And yah jammin?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And yah jammin?
Oh, almost certainly Nero for me.

There are only really 3 four stars I want that I don't have. Nero, Salter, and Ibaraki. Salter is a buster saber which I have a mountain of. Ibaraki is a berserk which i have an even bigger mountain of. I don't have much in the way of Arts Sabers though and I would like very much to avoid building Saberlot if possible.

So Umu's for me all the way.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
When you want so many but you really need a gold Berserker.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which Zerker is tickling your fancy Jinx?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
For the 4* Beserker, it’s hands-down Ibaraki.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then it would be Berserker of El Dorado or Hercules. I really want Archer of Inferno tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Gorgon. Ok. Will stop spamming the thread with wish lists. :ninja
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For the 4* Beserker, it’s hands-down Ibaraki.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then it would be Berserker of El Dorado or Hercules. I really want Archer of Inferno tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Gorgon. Ok. Will stop spamming the thread with wish lists. :ninja
It's what this thread is for. You know.. that and cries of despair.

And let me say you have excellent taste all around.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The only time I really cried was when I didn’t get Abigail. I really wanted her for awhile and even saved (which I never do). I came into the thread to complain..... then saw @Belserion saying (translated) “I got her but wasn’t really trying and not sure I want her.”

Me: :slowly

Also me:

Life just isn’t fair.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The only time I really cried was when I didn’t get Abigail. I really wanted her for awhile and even saved (which I never do). I came into the thread to complain..... then saw @Belserion saying (translated) “I got her but wasn’t really trying and not sure I want her.”

Me: :slowly

Also me:

Life just isn’t fair.
Update: I actually love her now lol.

I would love to get Merlin but I use him as support often so I can be patient. Haven't seen Jeanne around lately though. Mostly Jalter. I miss the pure maiden. I still want her too.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So much impeccable taste...

We've all had our turn in the despair corner. Even me with my EX rank luck have yet to pull a summer 5 star and I've tried for all of them. It's a bittersweet game that way.

You were right to go for Abby though. How could anyone not want to protect this smile?

 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I use Merlin as support all the time too. Want him bad but at the same time feel will never get him so.....

.... gave a grail to DiscountMerlin. But also find his glasses and lab coat cute. I like guys with glasses.

Wishlist include so many 5* :zomg
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never wanted Merlin. Mostly because of his dick wizardry as mentioned in Moedred's origin story. Don't need that in my Chaldea. :arf

Most of the time when I grab him from support it's because of his team wide invincibility. It's why, like Bel, I wish I had Jeanne.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Shuten and Minamoto fight. :slowly Who do you even aim for first???:sweatdrop Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?-_-;
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't remember that fight but I do not enjoy being forced to use story supports. Most of the time they don't have what your team needs.

Though I do enjoy when I'm forced to use just a story unit. I kind of like the structure of those fights.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The Shuten and Minamoto fight. :slowly Who do you even aim for first???:sweatdrop Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?-_-;
One's a berzerker, one isn't right? I usually go for the 'zerker first because they smack everything hard minus foreigners, even if it's just one break bar and then focus on shuten. Invincibility, stuns etc. should get you through the fight.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Going to build up some of my antiShuten trait servants and give them a go since most of these are servants I have neglected. Then try to combo with my assassins/supports.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, I ended up finally getting Musashi after spending far more then I should have in the attempt. Got both her and Jeanne Alter up to Lv 90, and got both their skills up 6+. Fortunately there's not anyone I want to roll for until the Valentine event. Also finish getting Ishtar and Shuten to lv 90. Event-wise, manage to get halfway into box 20 with both the true and fake manuscripts.

Nehza is a good farmer lancer if you dont have any
Pretty set for farming Lancers. Honestly, if it was a matter of metagaming, then it probably would be Caster of Okeanos because I really only have two ST Casters.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The Shuten and Minamoto fight. :slowly Who do you even aim for first???:sweatdrop Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?-_-;
The Shuten and Minamoto fight. :slowly Who do you even aim for first???:sweatdrop Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?-_-;
Use my king hassan and suport him, while focusing the berserker first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the 4* Beserker, it’s hands-down Ibaraki.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then it would be Berserker of El Dorado or Hercules. I really want Archer of Inferno tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Gorgon. Ok. Will stop spamming the thread with wish lists. :ninja
Ibaraki is a cotton candy loving oni, and a great st zerker, but she really needs skill investment. As someone who used her, the differencr between lv 5 iba and lv 10 is enourmous.

Herakles = bond 10. Before that I find him really lackluster. But after that he is a god.

Archer of Inferno was a nice suprise for me, I find her to be really strong and self sustaining. However, unless you like NTR Fanfic she is not a waifu. But a great gamer.

Gorgon is not bad, but oh god does she need np lv 2 or higher. Will eat you, literally.
 
Top