Oh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
Okeanks CasterOh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
Nehza is a good farmer lancer if you dont have anyI honestly don't know. Maybe Caster of Okeanos too, or Nehza. I'll have to check through who I already have and see whether I want to up any of their NPs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yah jammin?Oh wow, unexpected free select 4 star servant event! Who is everybody going to pick?
Oh, almost certainly Nero for me.And yah jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's what this thread is for. You know.. that and cries of despair.For the 4* Beserker, it’s hands-down Ibaraki.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then it would be Berserker of El Dorado or Hercules. I really want Archer of Inferno tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And Gorgon. Ok. Will stop spamming the thread with wish lists.![]()

Update: I actually love her now lol.The only time I really cried was when I didn’t get Abigail. I really wanted her for awhile and even saved (which I never do). I came into the thread to complain..... then saw @Belserion saying (translated) “I got her but wasn’t really trying and not sure I want her.”
Me:
Also me:![]()
Life just isn’t fair.

Who do you even aim for first???
Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?
One's a berzerker, one isn't right? I usually go for the 'zerker first because they smack everything hard minus foreigners, even if it's just one break bar and then focus on shuten. Invincibility, stuns etc. should get you through the fight.The Shuten and Minamoto fight.Who do you even aim for first???
Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?
![]()
Pretty set for farming Lancers. Honestly, if it was a matter of metagaming, then it probably would be Caster of Okeanos because I really only have two ST Casters.Nehza is a good farmer lancer if you dont have any
The Shuten and Minamoto fight.Who do you even aim for first???
Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?
![]()
Use my king hassan and suport him, while focusing the berserker firstThe Shuten and Minamoto fight.Who do you even aim for first???
Tried both. Don’t even think I will survive if I quartz. Already used command spells. If it wasn’t for the restriction for Musashi support, I don’t think I would have as hard of a time with this. Maybe?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ibaraki is a cotton candy loving oni, and a great st zerker, but she really needs skill investment. As someone who used her, the differencr between lv 5 iba and lv 10 is enourmous.For the 4* Beserker, it’s hands-down Ibaraki.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then it would be Berserker of El Dorado or Hercules. I really want Archer of Inferno tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And Gorgon. Ok. Will stop spamming the thread with wish lists.![]()