Games Fate/Grand Order

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Waver....shrunk? Got younger? What kind of Ascension is this? :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just rolled Altera and i'm ecstatic!! I know she's old news now but she's been one of my most coveted servants along with Jeanne and Merlin :XD Got Suzuka Gozen too but I don't know much about her lol.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Rolled Semiramis, glad to reunite her with Amakusa.

Do want to try her third skill( -50% buster resist)+double merlin+idkraikoumaybe? with plugsuit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw @Nii I was thinking you could change the pic on the first page for the Lostbelt one? It does have cooler looking servants

On the valentine skits:

-Paracelus grew on me as a bro when he gave us the antidote to whatever Kyohime put in her stuff, he may be a merciless scientist but even he knows not to mess with Yanderes
-So so so soooooo glad they kept the child trio as more daughter-like skits (Rhyme, Paul, Jeanne Lily)
-Shit now I gotta raise Summer Mary/Ann
-Found it cute that Medea sees as sibilings but not that this matters much in Anime
-Summer Schatch is top tier skit
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Waver....shrunk? Got younger? What kind of Ascension is this? :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just rolled Altera and i'm ecstatic!! I know she's old news now but she's been one of my most coveted servants along with Jeanne and Merlin :XD Got Suzuka Gozen too but I don't know much about her lol.
Suzuka is a gamer that is dedicated to her husband.
Out of every single servant, shes the best "friend". I'd say sibiling but that has never stopped the japanese before.
And shes a great single target buster
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Waver....shrunk? Got younger? What kind of Ascension is this? :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just rolled Altera and i'm ecstatic!! I know she's old news now but she's been one of my most coveted servants along with Jeanne and Merlin :XD Got Suzuka Gozen too but I don't know much about her lol.
Altera is definitely good civilization.

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,684
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Suzuka is a gamer that is dedicated to her husband.
Out of every single servant, shes the best "friend". I'd say sibiling but that has never stopped the japanese before.
And shes a great single target buster
^^^ This @Belserion . Suzuka is a really nice AoE Buster Saber, definitely a good character too imo haha. Congrats on the Altera too!
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^^^ This @Belserion . Suzuka is a really nice AoE Buster Saber, definitely a good character too imo haha. Congrats on the Altera too!
My bad, I always trade her and Tomoes name.
Suzukas not a gamer, shes a japanese schoolgirl with atitude.
Gameplay wise, I found her to be a bit lacking but she does bring the utility of her charm and some good star generatiom for a saber
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well no luck getting Jack, though I did get Enkidu. As for the Valentine skits, Abby's and Summer Fran's were adorable, and Circe was what I was expecting it to be.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well no luck getting Jack, though I did get Enkidu. As for the Valentine skits, Abby's and Summer Fran's were adorable, and Circe was what I was expecting it to be.
Having both, Enkidu also can generate a load of crit stars
 

Zestia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
55
Country
United States
Two more days to go, farming for more cacao to exchange for more qp now :super

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any of you here who got the Amakusa and/or Holmes return gift CE and can put them on your support list? As a completionist I want to have them in my CEdex, and I don't know if I will ever pull either... XD

That being said, the event is pretty grindy. I've already used a couple of apples but I'm not anyhwere near done with the ladder. Guess I'll have to use some more. I got Semi, that's all that matters :toc
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I won't be completing the full ladder, I think. I'm pretty much in it for the grail and the valentines scenes. After than I'm good. Still, a much more fun event than the last one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I completed the latter and collected all the Valentine CEs. They're gonna have to sit in present box until I can make use of them. Enjoyed most of them.
 

Zestia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
55
Country
United States
Meanwhile i am only keeping Valentine CEs to enhance my other CEs like 2030. Btw garden of sinner event will be out tomorrow, Fujino rate up banner coming to NA for the first time and i'm not sure if i should summon for her, this is her first rate up and hasn't been announce in the JP ever since.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
First time doing the Kara no Kyoukai event, really enjoying the story.

Man do I miss Dr Roman
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trying to decide how much I want Asagami and Saber Shiki... I have plenty of ST Archers and AOE Sabers, so it's not like I need them, but their rarity makes them so tempting just from a collector's pov.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty sure I got Kiara exactly the same way. :pleased

And congrats, she's awesome. Once she gets her strengthening quests she'll be even more awesome too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, as somebody who has used Kiara for a while, here are a few thoughts...

First and foremost, don't underestimate her 3rd skill.

At first glance it's just your standard invincibility with some other stuff glued to it. Which it usually is. Unless you find yourself in a situation where you need a burst of damage. Especially if she's partied up with Casters , Berserkers, or Lancers because she has the star weight advantage. The 50% Crit Damage boost it has is actually massive on her and can do significantly more than her NP can.

Because she has bonkers passives. Which I don't know if you've look at yet. She has 10% Crit Damage just innately (so she can bring herself up to 60%). A passive advantage against Rulers. And a passive 16% defense against all humanoids.

Her NP is also a defense ignoring Arts NP which is spamable with her high NP gain. And a 50% NP charge. AND a strengthening quest coming where she'll gain the ability to debuff arts resist by 30%.

She's one of my favorite units because she's got an answer for every situation. And even against knight classes, like all Alter Egos, her damage may get halved but she doesn't take any more damage from them. She is the swiss army knife of farmers and arts damage dealers.
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Let’s just say that this event gacha brought 3 top tier Waifus. :hee
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Let’s just say that this event gacha brought 3 top tier Waifus. :hee
Who did ya get?

I am happy with Semiramis but she really is more of a suport
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jeanne :zomg Been wanting her forever!!!:shout

And then I also got Passionlip :blush and Saber Shiki :wub on the side. Not as sure about them but didn’t have a AoE saber so that’s awesome. Alter Egos with Sakura faces are always welcomed.:squee
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't have Shiki Saber but I know she's amazing. Particularly at high level farming because of the AOE instant death chance on her NP and high NP gain. So she has a chance to insta kill those high level mobs that can have a somewhat obnoxious amount of HP.
 
Top