- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Tomorrow it begins
Hope the plot reinvigorates me, I need to pull a new servant, even tho I have zero quartz XD
NGL, getting 300 Free SQ and only comming away with Fran as a new servant (not even asking for just SSR, I am more of a collector), made me feel pretty down
Tho I did get Ivan and Achilles and Chiron and Sherlock who I really FUCKING WANTED, so I know I can´t complain, but still...I now want a waifu
At least Chokita came home in the paid gacha
And about my grails ,should he really get a COOL animation update, even if its 2 years+, I will grail cu caster
Hope the plot reinvigorates me, I need to pull a new servant, even tho I have zero quartz XD
NGL, getting 300 Free SQ and only comming away with Fran as a new servant (not even asking for just SSR, I am more of a collector), made me feel pretty down

Tho I did get Ivan and Achilles and Chiron and Sherlock who I really FUCKING WANTED, so I know I can´t complain, but still...I now want a waifu
At least Chokita came home in the paid gacha
And about my grails ,should he really get a COOL animation update, even if its 2 years+, I will grail cu caster
Last edited:

