Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
U know, I kinda did, and now I'm broke quartz wise, I did get saber medb tho, dunno how good she is
(I still have 60 tickets)
I don't think I pull more especially considering bb np isn't that great or so I heard
Np3 is enough
(And I want other SSR...cough waver.... I need him
I need some unit to support BB)
Ah, fell to temptation.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On a happier note there is no greater joy in FGO than a BB boss fight when you've got Martha Ruler. She so rarely gets the chance to fight against somebody with class advantage on her side but when she does.. well this fanart will never not be relevant.

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ah, fell to temptation.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On a happier note there is no greater joy in FGO than a BB boss fight when you've got Martha Ruler. She so rarely gets the chance to fight against somebody with class advantage on her side but when she does.. well this fanart will never not be relevant.

I feel into it more with the fact I now totally broke
Pulled a few to get XX when I got her I switched to dantes cuz I kinda like him, also got 4 caster gils, dantes and Hercules

Yea I wasted all my gems thinking that I don't have any servant to plan for right now (plus I have my safe line that is the story)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just now realised that dantes work well with skadi... and she just gone '-'
Who have skadi in their support lol and when will she be back, an other year ?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel into it more with the fact I now totally broke
Pulled a few to get XX when I got her I switched to dantes cuz I kinda like him, also got 4 caster gils, dantes and Hercules

Yea I wasted all my gems thinking that I don't have any servant to plan for right now (plus I have my safe line that is the story)
You got Dantes so that's a win. Especially in the age of Skadi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just now realised that dantes work well with skadi... and she just gone '-'
Who have skadi in their support lol and when will she be back, an other year ?
Everybody who has her, including myself. No shortage of support Skadis out there right now.

Next chance at her aside from the one time limited summons is going to around November of 2021, So it'll be a minute.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
From my experience, MHXX plays as a more selfish Abby, but it's easier to fill her NP. Also a good Saber boss killer.

The Raids were interesting, but Kiara was a complete pain. Ended up just being a battle of attrition. The Demon God was ridiculously easy, and BB was no match for Martha and MHXX...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would trade you my Waifus for Karna.
I wouldn´t trade my waifus but I do want Karna, I´m only missing him to complete my "apocrypha" set


Btw maaaan I need 2022 now



Heres the trailer, but be aware that it contains spoilers from future lostbelts


But summer Kiara and Summer Abbi, I guess jammin´s going destitute in 2 years XD

Btw lol I really laughed at this picture titled "When you run out of command seals" in reddit

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wouldn´t trade my waifus but I do want Karna, I´m only missing him to complete my "apocrypha" set


Btw maaaan I need 2022 now



Heres the trailer, but be aware that it contains spoilers from future lostbelts


But summer Kiara and Summer Abbi, I guess jammin´s going destitute in 2 years XD

Btw lol I really laughed at this picture titled "When you run out of command seals" in reddit

Seems like all of my quartz is going to go to summer servants for the next two years. I don't pay attention to stuff that far out but do we know who the event servant is going to be for Summer 2020?

I assumed it was going to be Kiara.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nevermind I found it. Yu Miaoyi Lancer... I'm into it!:zomg
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
he he


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh and now there is an official "Child" trait in fgo, sooooo....
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
More importantly why does Asterios have the child trait? He's a giant minotaur?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
More importantly why does Asterios have the child trait? He's a giant minotaur?
Well, I guess you could either say its his magic bull blood (as far as i am aware as a history teacher, theres no set canon amount of time he spent inside the labyrynth up to his death, but i might be missremembering) or you can say its more of a mental age thing

Id want kiyo to be aged up, most of her comedical stuff feels creepy now

Also got np 2 XX with the ticket of the week yey
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since I lack self-control, did fifty single rolls - finally got BB Summer, another Summer Medb, and two more MHXX, along with Karna and two Anastasia which strangely came right after one another...

And now it looks like I need to start saving up even more for Summer Kiara and Abby, though I notice Abby still has her keyhole, does that mean her class is still gonna be a Foreigner?


Oh and now there is an official "Child" trait in fgo, sooooo....
This is kind of confusing, why is Wu on there? Chacha I can understand, with her purposely being summoned from an earlier point in life, but as far as I know, Wu is still suppose to be her adult version despite her appearance. It doesn't seem like it's just because of appearances, cause Helena and Kama isn't there. Also, shouldn't Ushiwaka, Fuuma, and Billy be there, since I'm pretty sure they're all 16, not to mention Liz and Artoria Lily?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That is even more ridiculous because Illya was once supposed to be 18... Lulz.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^Tbh it makes perfect sense, because that's Illya from Fate/Kaleid, who clearly isn't 18 by any stretch of the means :XD

Besides that, it's true that the list has a few weird picks, but that's not really anything new with FGO, Just gotta roll with it :cookiehand
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^Tbh it makes perfect sense, because that's Illya from Fate/Kaleid, who clearly isn't 18 by any stretch of the means :XD

Besides that, it's true that the list has a few weird picks, but that's not really anything new with FGO, Just gotta roll with it :cookiehand
"Roll with it."
Perfect.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that I'm finally pretty much finished with it for the most part I think this was a great summer event. Not sure if it quite beats out the first one in terms of fun factor but it gets really close.

This and the Apocrypha event where nice highlights for this year in FGO.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now that I'm finally pretty much finished with it for the most part I think this was a great summer event. Not sure if it quite beats out the first one in terms of fun factor but it gets really close.

This and the Apocrypha event where nice highlights for this year in FGO.
I agree.

Its just that I felt more progression with the visual buildings in the first one.

With this one, farming "imagination" is pretty abstract, and, IDK, I don´t rly feel like the progression of titles reflects that.


Anyway they pretty much have dropped all pretenses, the new summer servants in japan remind of that thing americans have with their food

I can´t belive it´s not ******!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh so a chicken standing on top of the main character of digimon is censored, I dind´t know that
--- Double Post Merged, ---



also heres kiara lily
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also really enjoy events like this where we get to see a bunch of servants just being themselves, and interacting with one another. And unless I'm mistaken, this is the first storyline that we get to see Ibaraki be her own person, instead of playing second fiddle to Shuten.

The doujin skits were all pretty cool in their own way; Caesar being a furry was completely out of left field, the round table one was interesting with the knights all being given a summer sprite (wonder if they were meant to have a costume too) and Gareth acting like a fujoshi, Karna mentioning that one indian film, and the harem one was as expected, though it was a shame that Serenity wasn't involved. The Kiara one was my favorite, so apparently wholesome yet scandalous... Shame Blackbeard wasn't involved.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
11 Mil download campaing is juicy

FINALLY, doing all the rank ups that i have avaliable will pay off.

Will hold onto this quartz, prob. I know, I know I am the guy that always spends it, but ,


any of you trying to get Summer 1 servants in the 11 mil banner}?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
11 Mil download campaing is juicy

FINALLY, doing all the rank ups that i have avaliable will pay off.

Will hold onto this quartz, prob. I know, I know I am the guy that always spends it, but ,


any of you trying to get Summer 1 servants in the 11 mil banner}?
I want them all.
 
Top