Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The QP hole just keeps getting deeper. Kama acquired.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Incidentally, I had been finding my interest in FGO events waning a bit recently. Mainly because of reruns and a few events that just didn't tickle my pickle (as much as I liked BB's I didn't really want to replay it). But the fact that this new event happens to feature one of my favorite servants, Kiara, and seems to be very story heavy has pulled me all the way back in. Especially now that she has 2 of her 3 big buffs in place. I've said before that she was one of my favorite servants to play with and that's only become more true over time.

The fact that I now have Kama may be good too but I don't know much about her honestly. Obviously, the wicked woman with a glamorous body of maximum thicc-ness was enough of selling point for me to throw what meager resources I had at the chance to get her. I'm interested to learn more.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess at this point no one is surprised that I will never change Kama from her first form, right?
(Thank you Gacha gods for that one ticket.)
Nope. Nobody. And congrats. Hopefully Nii has the same luck. I know how he is with Sakura-faces.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now I am just lacking Parvati but you can’t have them all...
Can’t wait to have double Skadi buff her up so her enemies cry in the corner.

I absolutely believe in Niis power over the Gacha gods. She will come home!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now I am just lacking Parvati but you can’t have them all...
Can’t wait to have double Skadi buff her up so her enemies cry in the corner.

I absolutely believe in Niis power over the Gacha gods. She will come home!
Controversial opinion. I don't like Pavarti. I got her NP2 and 10/10/10 with a Skadi so I can double Skadi loop. Got all of that and I hate it. I don't like the way she looks. I don't like the way her animations look.

Wish I had gone for the Valkyries.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks Jammin <3 No worries, I got Kama with 90 quartz, so I can't really complain. I was actually lukewarm about FGO lately too, especially after my shit luck during the last few months. Was on the verge of dropping it for a while tbh. But I guess the game wants me to keep playing considering I got King Protea with 60 quartz as well :XD

Event is quite fun so far :nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Jammin <3 No worries, I got Kama with 90 quartz, so I can't really complain. I was actually lukewarm about FGO lately too, especially after my shit luck during the last few months. Was on the verge of dropping it for a while tbh. But I guess the game wants me to keep playing considering I got King Protea with 60 quartz as well :XD

Event is quite fun so far :nod
I was never going to drop it completely. The visual novel aspects will keep me coming back. But sometimes I go back to playing regular videogames that don't do mobile game stuff and take a gazillion hours to play I'm like... Ahhhhh, this is nice. :hee

But then they give me an event that is basically the Sesshouin Kiara Singularity and I'm right back in it.:tackle
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean I still think they could cut cutscenes in half if they would get rid of pointless dialogue... But that is probably just me.
I like it that they try to come up with new styles of events. As missions or mere ladder farming gets rather repetitive.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean I still think they could cut cutscenes in half if they would get rid of pointless dialogue... But that is probably just me.
I like it that they try to come up with new styles of events. As missions or mere ladder farming gets rather repetitive.
They could do a lot of things with the stupid amount of money they make. Right now I'd just be happy if they made some event where I could farm QP at an acceptable level because let me tell you, there are few things more hopeless than my QP situation. Thinking about how much it would take for me to bank any at this point is like staring into an endless abyss of despair. I think I might actually have 10 servants on my skill max backlog.:faint

It is more hopeless than Misaka VS Aizen.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
mordred it's not like i hate you but wrong time to come
I want kama
You guys like burned form the game meanwhile i rarely ever even play it :lmao
I mean events, i don't think i even committed to one (those that are long) and finish them
They simply long....

Also im going to farm story and keep rolling for kama, maybe she come.... I hope
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
mordred it's not like i hate you but wrong time to come
I want kama
You guys like burned form the game meanwhile i rarely ever even play it :lmao
I mean events, i don't think i even committed to one (those that are long) and finish them
They simply long....

Also im going to farm story and keep rolling for kama, maybe she come.... I hope
I hope the Gacha gods have mercy.
Everybody should be blessed by Kama-chan.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was not expecting the event to drop so soon. Manage to get Kama, an additional Valkyrie, and a random Qin Liangyu along with quite a few of the event CEs...

Wanted to try and prepare for a servant for once, but that went out the window. Fortunately had enough EXP to get Kama to lv80 and her skills to about 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
Gonna roll for Kama on the rerun as tempting as it is
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,692
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I saw that Kama had jiggle physics and rolled a fair bit for her but got her in the end!
400sq netted me:
- 1 Arjuna (now NP3)
- 1 Kama
- 1 Scherezade (now NP2)
- 2 Parvati (now NP3)
- 1 Circe (now NP2)
- 1 CasGil (now NP6, which meant a rare prism)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats on the Kama. And the extra Scherezade. Oppai squad go!:verily

Condolences on all these Arjuna spooks. He must really love you.:darn
 
Top