FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]2997028[/split]
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Oh yeah the Shinigami arc, that helps, indeed.

Well I was glad we were so right on about Oboro, kind of easy call. The only reason I said it couldn't be him was because I didn't remember him being healed, what a derp. I said it would be him 100% if that wasn't the case xD

Yeah Mugetsu dat Aizen pls!

Also 2k h4h4h4 :4head
Well look now who's the Gintama noob dude 8)

But do you think they will be able to stop them? I mean Gintoki can hardly put a fight on now and both factions are so weakened that they can't do much either. Basically everyone is pretty much down, the only ones looking unharmed are Shinpachi and Kamui's buddy XD Guess it's up for Katsura to finally save the day? :3c

You mean my character? :?bunny
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread - Part 5

Niichan nag thread new edition : with more nagging!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Well look now who's the Gintama noob dude 8)

But do you think they will be able to stop them? I mean Gintoki can hardly put a fight on now and both factions are so weakened that they can't do much either. Basically everyone is pretty much down, the only ones looking unharmed are Shinpachi and Kamui's buddy XD Guess it's up for Katsura to finally save the day? :3c

You mean my character? :?bunny
... F U N N E H M A N

No, they can't. Gintoki will die and manga ends in tragedy.

Katsura? More like Elizabeth to the rescue!!

??
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

... F U N N E H M A N

No, they can't. Gintoki will die and manga ends in tragedy.

Katsura? More like Elizabeth to the rescue!!

??
Well the day has come where I tell you all the things you don't know about Gintama 8)

gee, I meant I see no way how Gintoki can be in another epic battle to finish of Oboro or something. Basically Katsura (+ Elizabeth :kappa) is all that's left if you ask me.
And this definitely wasn't enoug Kamui vs. Kagura :disappoint

I'm not sure what you meant with 2k? :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Well the day has come where I tell you all the things you don't know about Gintama 8)

gee, I meant I see no way how Gintoki can be in another epic battle to finish of Oboro or something. Basically Katsura (+ Elizabeth :kappa) is all that's left if you ask me.
And this definitely wasn't enoug Kamui vs. Kagura :disappoint

I'm not sure what you meant with 2k? :XD
Well what'd you expect when you've read more manga than I have xD

Don't gee when you ask shit questions :kappa Yeah Kagura and Kamui getting neglected. I'm MAD!!!

haha your character got 2kd??? LOOOL
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Well what'd you expect when you've read more manga than I have xD

Don't gee when you ask shit questions :kappa Yeah Kagura and Kamui getting neglected. I'm MAD!!!

haha your character got 2kd??? LOOOL
Just saying I'm your Gintama-senpai now 8)

Well you've yet to make a useful comment about the chap, so sorry for trying :^)

not sure what you even talking about friend xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

No you're not. You'll never be my senpai because I got into it years before you. You just surpassed me in knowledge!

wow, so RUDE. We're DONE. Never EVER talk to me like that again.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

RAGE STRIP
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

THE NAGGING!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread - Part 5

No you're not. You'll never be my senpai because I got into it years before you. You just surpassed me in knowledge!

wow, so RUDE. We're DONE. Never EVER talk to me like that again.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

RAGE STRIP
Knowledge-senpai 8)

Which reminds me that you wanted to show me something... remember? :3c

It's the W O W B U D D I E S T A L K friend :4head

I suggest a Gintama set, considering your first post.

Do we even know, Who is this, NII CHAN,?

Also, first page :kappa
I'm the nag queen, you didn't notice yet? :kappa
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Congrats on your new thread!

Based on your thread title, I'm assuming niichan is being Sir Nag-a-Lot? :p
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

New thread time, grats. Onward with the spam!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Nuno your thread title is giving people weird ideas D:

Which reminds me, you still haven't answered my huge post :kappa :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Can I nag you, NN? Nuno's telling us to nag you.

Of course, nagging goes both ways, but...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

xi0 on his quest to perfection despite not liking the game much :4head
Nuno put words in my mouth...

Still, I'm not doing anything other than questing, so I wonder when I'll get bored.

wow dis pro alrdiii addon?? WTF !!
Can you just answer the question? or?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Can I nag you too?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Can you just answer the question? or?
If you answer if you can talk in British accent.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Can I nag you too?
Sure bby.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Wow, thanks buddy!
 
Top