FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Blasphemy! :4head Well I really like it, and I don't think he could've done a better story than what we got so far. Not a single manga is omg awesome since the beginning because you need time to explore the world and the characters, but that was done really well so far if you ask me.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

manga good from ch 1? wun pic :4head
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Just read chapter 24... Now that was better. :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Gonna watch Shigatsu ep 11 tonight. More Kaori puke?

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Naruto best first chapter ever :kappa
i cri evri taim :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

my way of saying I want it to be less love-dovey on her !
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Then you won't see the Kaori puke gone anytime soon mate :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Damn you Kaori!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Wow the Gintama chap....

After all of this Shigeshige was killed for real? :gwah The manga's been so grim, I can't really imagine things going back to being completely lighthearted =/
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Wow the Gintama chap....

After all of this Shigeshige was killed for real? :gwah The manga's been so grim, I can't really imagine things going back to being completely lighthearted =/
dude spoiler
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I honestly don't think Sorachi would troll us with Shigeshige's death again. This was done too nicely as well. Rather unexpected I must say. Was surprised at how easily he was written off... I don't know what it will really mean for the story as his power was essentially zero, apart from having loyal friends. Maybe the same friends will help his sister take up the mantle? I was kind of worried for Takasugi at first due to the title of the chapter.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Also, Nuno-tan, I actually happened to find this trailer to be a good story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVd-cb6m4hM

I know it's a game and non-canon but it's a pretty interesting. I'd watch it if it was ever transformed into a movie.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Cant watch on phone in tallinn
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

wtf are you in Tallinn for?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

wtf are you in Tallinn for?
If I know Nuno he's in Tallinn searching for some tail. O[sizept=1]incidentally I might know Nuno as well as I thought[/sizept]O
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

It's probably a tradition at this point. I seem to remember him going somewhere random with his friends last NYE.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Yeah I had a talk with him about that, just the usual trip with his friends on NY x'D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

milly just cant let Naruto go:gnut
 
Top