Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)
Btw, something I wanted to show you but forgot:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-01-05/diana-garnet/.82896
An interview with Diana Garnet, who made the song for the new Naruto Shippuuden ED. What's interesting here is that she comes from the US and later went to Japan to realize her dream there. Pretty interesting interview I daresay.
Well we spoke about WoD and both agreed that it's a great story implemented with a pretty cheap trick, so I thought I could include you here
I wasn't speaking about the Emerald Dream lulz, with old I meant just like with Dreanor around 40 years ago if the current event, with all the Great Nations like Gilneas etc fighting out a war etc. The guy in the vid you posted was talking about it.
Tbh I'm not too enthusiastic about a possible Emerald Dream expansion though. I guess it could be fun in some way, but there are more interesting concepts in my eyes.
And I would prefer it if Burning Legion would just be one thing, not divided into attack and an invasion of Argus like the guy in the vid said, where you seem to get most ideas from

I think the Burning Legion will always have it's part here and there, but once it becomes the main focus that should be the last expansion. I mean they could make Kil'jeaden (and Archimonde, if there is another weird "he didn't really die" explanation) the main boss in the attack and Sargeras for Argus, but then there would be like nothing left besides him (who we actually know from before) besides some guys mentioned here and there, so that would be disappointing to me. I would much rather prefer 3 epic raids in a row or so, where you fight Kil'jeaden then Archimonde and afterwards Sargeras.
Hah, inspiring to hear from people that do such things in general

Requires some courage and guts for sure. Haven't heard the ED yet though. Haven't watched the anime in a while.
Yeah you could, I was just joking around dude
Well I don't see how Blizz would pull another "time travel" exp out of their ass. Now there's not anyone to mess up the timeline. If anything it would make sense to go to the other "big event" in history (the sundering). But again I'm not sure how another time travel exp would make sense. The whole point of this one was that Garrosh went there to "build his ideal Horde", and because they managed to connect the portals we had to go there to prevent Iron Horde invasion. How would they pull off another time travel exp when there's no one invading? =s It's an idea though. I actually like Emerald Dream exp ideas, but it's mostly because of the underlying Old God theme, which could easily be more fitting with another type of expansion, which is perhaps what Blizz realized too. Depends on how many more exps Blizz wants to make tbh.
lol, most of these concepts have been out for years dude xD I was into Emerald Dream content back in Vanilla, so not exactly anything new or related to his vids (although they are great summaries of popular and in many cases very old fan theories). But yeah the attack of BL was from there, the rest not. Argus has been foreshadowed since TBC really.
Yeah I agree, would prefer Kil'Jaden and/or Archimonde + Sargeras in one expansion to make it truly epic. Memories goes to TBC here where you faced ALL of the "outland heroes" in one expansion, all as final bosses (Kil'Jaden being a huge surprise). Was really epic to have three raids with very known last bosses, and big names. At a similar note I finally got around to doing Sunwell today and seeing it for the first time, not too cool honestly but the last boss was cool enough even tho I killed him too fast to notice any mechanics xD Maybe I'll kill him super slow once to see what happens. Rather epic speech afterwards though. But it's obvious he didn't die and wasn't at full power there. He was just "thrown back into the Twisting Nether" or something. And considering the universe this is, it's not too hard to bring back Archimonde if they wish to do that xD I'd be for it tbh, seeing my man Illidan Stormrage lead the charge with a new hero class Demonhunters to battle the 3 prime evils would be beyond epic!
Dude, after looking at the latest PV for Durarara!! I noticed that the two "hot" girls look way too much like Izaya's sisters....
yep, that's definitely them lol. Not sure about what I said back then, but that looks like at least 2 years or so must've passed.
LOL, yeah I actually read that somewhere when they were shown but forgot about it (them maybe being his sisters), but I would love it if that much time has passed!
lol, yeah emo ost but I'm not in the mentality to feel sad about it either =P I get more nostalgic from the ED tbh.
Nah it looks pretty good. I just hit lvl 90 and began WoD content. With each expansion the visual quality is higher, say after Burning Crusade. And yeah they're still in the middle of major model overhauls (Worgen and Goblin next), and that stuff was added to the game even without buying the expansion, so that's cool.
The visual quality is rather extremely improved in WoD. The most obvious is how good the zones look, and with superb variety within the zones. You never feel like you just walk in the exact same landscape forever. I'd say the engine isn't outdated at all at this point, but gives Blizzard increasing challenges. Overall I like how the game looks now, I'm very impressed with this expansion. Textures look crisp and effects/models smooth. In raids the quality of graphics is very high compared to previous expansions where the demand was lower (and then it looked good too for that time). You just need the PC to run the high quality.
BTW I don't get why they feel like updating Worgen/Goblins, they already looks HQ... Probably not the most demanding work, but feels trivial to me.
---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------
Well I saw that you did post, at least in the WoW and LoL threads, and at gary's place too once ASoIaF got mentioned

Was just wondering why you didn't respond here, no bitching
time to get out the old "Did Nuno actually have something to do?" jokes 
At this point I don't expect an answer to that, what a shame xD
---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------
btw after listening to that song yesterday I had the sudden urge to go looking for some Naruto pics. The Boruto/Himawari + NaruHina hype is real after the movie
Those posts didn't require much time and I was in the mood for it. Why am I even explaining how I behave on this forum
Well it was only a matter of time before people produced an assload of timeskip content. There was plenty already the day after lol. I'll browse around some day too to look at the new shizz.