Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
You wish!
You wish!

pls, you didn't even try to make yours look good![]()


I was talking about the CRAFTSMANSHIP...not the subject of the gif pls
you did?
You always look good bby.


Only an oppai lover would say that!Flat.Is.Boring.
It's better than yours...so that's enough....snobIt just looks like a blurry butthole. Plus I would never wear a computer headset within that type of clothing or whatever that is (hair?).
Nothing wrong with liking oppaiOnly an oppai lover would say that!

But everything is wrong when you just insult flat chested girls! They deserve love too!Nothing wrong with liking oppai![]()

They get my love if I like their characterBut everything is wrong when you just insult flat chested girls! They deserve love too!![]()

I meant girls in real life too but okay.They get my love if I like their character![]()


Yeah ofc? It applies to real life too xDI meant girls in real life too but okay.
For no reason at all that reminds me that DxD is close...![]()