Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
where you been dude?....
where you been dude?....
I heard you got a nice tan 8)No, I actually thought I replied to you, but I was away so obviously I had no chance to see if I did or not afterwards.
And no I didn't. I'm saving it up until it's done, like I do to enjoy all shows more. I watched 4 episodes weekly but it's obvious I enjoy series way more when I can watch them in batches.
---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------
Also IDK about that S;G series. Milking the same storyline but with a twist seems kind of cheap to me. I was hoping for something more original, which is why I said I found it hard to imagine what could be brought up since the story's story is kind of "all there is". Another huge plot like that would feel a bit odd, so naturally they look to twist around the old plot. Will still be worth watching and likely great, lol. But I don't see how the story can even compete with the old.
tan face, white body? 8)haha, but only a tan face 8)
oh wtf, I thought it would last longer in this "session" for some reason. I guess I'll get to it after Little Busters then 8)
I mean I can only compare it to the movie really, which was sort of "milking the same story concept but with a twist". Obviously it had great production, and also shorter time to develop the story since it was in movie format, but overall I found it not very renewing, so to speak.

And neck 8)tan face, white body? 8)
Well just 12 episodes and then a season break, it's going to be like that until next year. Wasn't bad but not really amazing so far either, but we can talk about that once you've watched.
Maybe that's true, but it's not going to be "just" a movie but a whole anime series, they can obviously do more with that. Not to mention it's not just original stuff made up, the creator of the Steins Gate Visual Novel wrote the story, so it's like an "official" continuation of sorts![]()
'sup mate. bring any postcard for me?
That has to look funny :^)And neck 8)
Yeah I haven't seen much hype about it. Normally you'd get some feeling of hype plus see some sets flying around. Guess it didn't get too "deep" into juicy plot? Although the previous had a really good ending to the first 12 episode arc.
Yeah of course, but I wonder if I will sit with the same feeling as I did after the movie. "OK nice story, definitely S;G and high quality, but nothing really too new." For this series, it's made up for the sake of making a continuation, not as intended to be the story's natural continuation to begin with. That's the big difference. That's why these continuations often don't live up to their original counter part.

Well I guess they simply gave them less money to work with. Also, producing around 36 episodes isn't the same as 24 episodes, so even if they got the same amount of money some sacrifices have to be made. Or maybe they simply didn't finish some things in time, you never really know. At least it seems like they weren't willing to give this a high budget. Maybe it has to do with them building a completely new studio (Studio Shuka), it's their very first work, so I imagine not everything might have went smoothly + they didn't really have as much money as they had with an established studio like Brains Base.Yeah I read a lot of criticism about the animation. What's the deal with that? How can it be bad? I don't quite get it when the previous series had rather good animation =/
Well I doubt it's every for the money only XD They're artists and love their stories. But yeah better wait and see, but generally I'm skeptical to these unnatural continuations. It would've been different if the last season's ending was never intended as the end (in this case). It's like the Dragonball thing all over again 8) "oh good time to end here, that's my plan- wtf I got to write more?" Not the same forced continuation here obviously, but the same concept of unnatural continuation applies.
---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------
Haha, you'll never do that. I'm still happy with this one though.
Those characters haven't really been developed yet by the eps I watched. Looking forward to it. Any Shizu scenes are good 8)







When did we become lovers?Belated happy birthday my love![]()

It came out today? You know I don't watch anime on the dayDid you watch the new Gintama episode today? The beginning was especially awesome![]()
Been too busy anyway. Will try to fit it in tonight but might not be in the mood for a fun episode type of watch session since I'm going to finish LB! and it might be a little sad, I don't know.Well I thought you might considering your love for GintamIt came out today? You know I don't watch anime on the dayBeen too busy anyway. Will try to fit it in tonight but might not be in the mood for a fun episode type of watch session since I'm going to finish LB! and it might be a little sad, I don't know.
Makes sense, I prefer to finish one anime first too, pretty weird when you watch something with a totally different mood in-between xD but I can tell you it's as good as ever, just the OP and ED are rather lackluster.