FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

You can't take my place as meme lord. Nor douchemin. The rest you can.

Also no AMVs are boring and F/SN makes it more zzz.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

How about this then?


Which reminds, I'm curious about the LB discussion you had with Sky some months(?) ago, did you enjoy the major twist?

Fine then, I will make my own legend!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

You better, you copy pasta lord!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

A legend with blackjack and hookers?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Hmm, well I thought the series was a little of a let down overall. I feel no matter how the story ended, I have no solution where I would've been satisfied. It felt too weird to me, and having a complete happy ending with the super hyped disaster felt like crap to me, but at the same time someone, or all dying would be insane. But if that happened the story ACTUALLY would've been legendary, even if it would break your heart. Instead it decided to be some generic crap.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Look at all you name changers. Once again copy pasta me. Remember I was first with it! YOU BETTER REMEMBER ME!

:emocat
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Crying for attention when you did offer it yourself... Not cool bruh.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Hmm, well I thought the series was a little of a let down overall. I feel no matter how the story ended, I have no solution where I would've been satisfied. It felt too weird to me, and having a complete happy ending with the super hyped disaster felt like crap to me, but at the same time someone, or all dying would be insane. But if that happened the story ACTUALLY would've been legendary, even if it would break your heart. Instead it decided to be some generic crap.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Look at all you name changers. Once again copy pasta me. Remember I was first with it! YOU BETTER REMEMBER ME!

:emocat
Well it's mostly a crappy adaption I heard from Sky and others, so I'm not surprised. You've probably heard this way too often by now but VN almost always is better than the anime (Steins Gate being the only exception I know), but no, this is not a try to make you play the VN or something x'D Just saying that the adaption was rather awful for the most part. Regarding the happy end, I'm actually with you. It's something I really didn't like at all in another work from KEY, where everything ends up all happy happy besides the tragedy. It kinda ruins the impact and the overall meaning in my opinion, but what can you do. Only saw one of their works where they actually sticked with the tragedy without some magic making everything alright.
Then again in LB it was kinda okay with me, but maybe that's because you actually had the option to just live a happy life with Rin in the VN. They omitted that whole part of the VN and jumped straight to the good end, that's why it's probably more annoying for you than me.

Haha as if you were the first x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Ah right... XD Does that count though? It is an alternate timeline after all.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Why wouldn't it count? That's like saying Heavens Feel doesn't count because it's not the same timeline or whatever xD It's a story where they actually had the guts to stick with the tragedy until the bitter end, and that's part of the reason why I cried so much XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well but it isn't the main storyline. It is a spin off. Fate is a different type of novel here... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

So what again? It can be as much canon as the main story is, Clannad isn't exactly LB where Refrain is the only possible outcome xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Was nice talking to you. Have a good day. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Cat fight? :popcorn
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Nah, just not getting Sky as my point was simply that there is one Key game where they didn't revert the tragedy, canon or not canon x'D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Oh...
 
Top