Discussion Fight hunger with a "click"

miyi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i see that you do support the cause by just watching your sig and i applaud that
but you are still over-reacting about this whole matter :o

all I wanted to do was thank you for spreading the word...I did that, scroll to the first page.

then I saw that you made an error (an honest one)...and I want everyone here to have the right info, I'm sure that's what you would want, as well.

That's it, it's not overreaction.

I should not have to defend myself here, since there is nothing wrong with making sure we all get the right info.

Mooncrow said:
miyi, if you are interested in the details of who gets what and how, check out the faq. It gives a pretty good run down of how it works, and if you follow the links from there to the partners' sites, you can get even more detailed info.

Happy clicking^^
^Thanks.

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece
if you are talking about the "amount" of grains of rice each person would take i mentioned then the mistake cannot be made mine since i got that info from the newspaper i found out about this site. it's a local newspaper, kinda popular. :o ok i blame them for this misunderstanding i myself created between us, please accept my apology _o_

bliljerk101

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
does this ever stop? i've been at it for like 20 min already. :blink

lol, wow. i've been doing this for too long. i'm gonna stop for a while. i'll probably do it again later.

this is cool. i'm gonna post it on aom. the more people the better.

Last edited:

hikachi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I like this site... It helps a lot ^^

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please try again. Your donation total is 10020 grains of rice.
Kind of tired doing it after a while. Some of the words are repetitive. Best level: 40. No dictionary needed because dictionary slows things down. >__< I'll continue later on, but thanks for sharing this. :D

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
10k of grain? That's a lot.

Yeah, the darn thing repeats itself. I got up to 33-35 first time. I thought getting 1k+ was a feat in itself but 10k! That's a lot.

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece
eh 43lvl vocabulary as my best..... for about 10 minutes after that i dropped to 36 in a nano-second T.T :scry
anyway, donated 3k grains today. i need to find more free time to get some more :/

miyi

Reaction score
Country
United States
help the food shortage crisis in Haiti (see Article here)...I think we can all contribute, by playing this word game, now, more than ever. Even if it's just 5 minutes a day. Oh, and also...spread the word.

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
You know, there's a rice shortage so I dunno how helpful it is even if you do get plenty of rice donated lol.

miyi

Reaction score
Country
United States
hmm...good point....well, whatever money that is generated from this word-game goes directly to the UN World Food Programme, and so I'm sure they've got it figured out.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Going to spread that on the school.

6k donated alltogether whee