- Joined
- Mar 12, 2007
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i see that you do support the cause by just watching your sig and i applaud that
but you are still over-reacting about this whole matter![]()
all I wanted to do was thank you for spreading the word...I did that, scroll to the first page.
then I saw that you made an error (an honest one)...and I want everyone here to have the right info, I'm sure that's what you would want, as well.
That's it, it's not overreaction.
I should not have to defend myself here, since there is nothing wrong with making sure we all get the right info.
^Thanks.Mooncrow said:miyi, if you are interested in the details of who gets what and how, check out the faq. It gives a pretty good run down of how it works, and if you follow the links from there to the partners' sites, you can get even more detailed info.
Happy clicking^^


