Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No c.c Photoshop and ClipStudio. But I havent been practicing coloring and drawing so whenever i do something it looks cheap and childish like you can see in the art contest '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Some things are decent ^.^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Brandish What did you think about the Salt in the FT Section during the Past Week? :kappa
I mean sure that Moderators Notice already spoke Volumes but...you know...:kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I think it's normal, not really different from other times when villains get rolled.
Yeah indeed,can't say i am completely Innocent at Times lmao but i think i can at least Make sense as to why i didn't like said Chapters or Moments and i usually keep on Topic.
But yeah not saying its completely not understandable but i don't know it was kind of too much imo.
I mean its the same everytime a Villain gets trolled but especially because of that there shouldn't be any surprise if it happens to others as well.
Might just be me though.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah indeed,can't say i am completely Innocent at Times lmao but i think i can at least Make sense as to why i didn't like said Chapters or Moments and i usually keep on Topic.
But yeah not saying its completely not understandable but i don't know it was kind of too much imo.
I mean its the same everytime a Villain gets trolled but especially because of that there shouldn't be any surprise if it happens to others as well.
Might just be me though.
Eh no worries lol.

I agree, I don't flip out as it's somewhat expected. But to be fair it's very disappointing so I can see why there is outrage xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Eh no worries lol.

I agree, I don't flip out as it's somewhat expected. But to be fair it's very disappointing so I can see why there is outrage xD
Oh yeah of course i can understand that as well naturally i've been very disappointed by this Last Arc,but i am currently at the Point where i just enjoy the Chapters as they are and don't complain about it anymore.
I Plan on biding FT a Proper Farewell in my Last Chapter Discussion Post look forward to it...:super
Btw who are you leaning towards in Rindou vs Mikasa?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I've leaned already, to Mikasa. Easily :hurr
Yeah can't say anything other then that her Campaign is amazing really,can't help but Tip my Hat to Bel for her Efforts so far she managed to make Mikasa more likeable for me as a Character and is now even one of my Favs from AOT.:teach
Probably the Best Campaign in the Whole Waifu Wars so far for me personally.:hi
As for who got my Vote i'll keep quiet about it till the Last Day.:hurr
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Good boy, now enjoy this treat from Mikasa.

Those are tears of joy :hurr

Yeah can't say anything other then that her Campaign is amazing really,can't help but Tip my Hat to Bel for her Efforts so far she managed to make Mikasa more likeable for me as a Character and is now even one of my Favs from AOT.:teach
Probably the Best Campaign in the Whole Waifu Wars so far for me personally.:hi
As for who got my Vote i'll keep quiet about it till the Last Day.:hurr
Yea the campaign is enjoyable. Well, Bel really isn't campaigning, more like she is owning the debate. Sam is already conceding rofl
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Those are tears of joy :hurr



Yea the campaign is enjoyable. Well, Bel really isn't campaigning, more like she is owning the debate. Sam is already conceding rofl
True True.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion See?^^ Not only i'm praising your Campaign :super
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:wtf

It comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed :feelsbadman
That is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
#PrayForMikasa
#IKnowIamARindouFanboy
#ButEffortHasToBeAcknowledged

Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.:kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:wtf

It comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed :feelsbadman
Yeah i cross them for Rindoubi:oh
That is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
#PrayForMikasa
#IKnowIamARindouFanboy
#ButEffortHasToBeAcknowledged

Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.:kappa
Not if I post:derp
But I can't my computer is broken:nomoar
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah i cross them for Rindoubi:oh

Not if I post:derp
But I can't my computer is broken:nomoar
Would they even Believe you? :heh
After this Amazing Campaign she had one can hardly be ashamed to Vote for Mikasa anyway.:hip
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
#PrayForMikasa
#IKnowIamARindouFanboy
#ButEffortHasToBeAcknowledged

Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.:kappa
:derp I know how to keep a secret don't worry.
 
Top