- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Don't you dare tell me you use Paint '-'My own digital original work is quite dreadful in reality '-' heh
Don't you dare tell me you use Paint '-'My own digital original work is quite dreadful in reality '-' heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think it's normal, not really different from other times when villains get rolled.@Brandish What did you think about the Salt in the FT Section during the Past Week?
I mean sure that Moderators Notice already spoke Volumes but...you know...![]()
Yeah indeed,can't say i am completely Innocent at Times lmao but i think i can at least Make sense as to why i didn't like said Chapters or Moments and i usually keep on Topic.I think it's normal, not really different from other times when villains get rolled.
Eh no worries lol.Yeah indeed,can't say i am completely Innocent at Times lmao but i think i can at least Make sense as to why i didn't like said Chapters or Moments and i usually keep on Topic.
But yeah not saying its completely not understandable but i don't know it was kind of too much imo.
I mean its the same everytime a Villain gets trolled but especially because of that there shouldn't be any surprise if it happens to others as well.
Might just be me though.
Oh yeah of course i can understand that as well naturally i've been very disappointed by this Last Arc,but i am currently at the Point where i just enjoy the Chapters as they are and don't complain about it anymore.Eh no worries lol.
I agree, I don't flip out as it's somewhat expected. But to be fair it's very disappointing so I can see why there is outrage xD

I've leaned already, to Mikasa. EasilyBtw who are you leaning towards in Rindou vs Mikasa?

Good boy, now enjoy this treat from Mikasa.I've leaned already, to Mikasa. Easily![]()
Yeah can't say anything other then that her Campaign is amazing really,can't help but Tip my Hat to Bel for her Efforts so far she managed to make Mikasa more likeable for me as a Character and is now even one of my Favs from AOT.I've leaned already, to Mikasa. Easily![]()



Those are tears of joyGood boy, now enjoy this treat from Mikasa.
![]()

Yea the campaign is enjoyable. Well, Bel really isn't campaigning, more like she is owning the debate. Sam is already conceding roflYeah can't say anything other then that her Campaign is amazing really,can't help but Tip my Hat to Bel for her Efforts so far she managed to make Mikasa more likeable for me as a Character and is now even one of my Favs from AOT.
Probably the Best Campaign in the Whole Waifu Wars so far for me personally.
As for who got my Vote i'll keep quiet about it till the Last Day.![]()
True True.Those are tears of joy
Yea the campaign is enjoyable. Well, Bel really isn't campaigning, more like she is owning the debate. Sam is already conceding rofl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion[/USER] See?^^ Not only i'm praising your Campaign![]()


That is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
It comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed![]()

Yeah i cross them for Rindoubi
It comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed![]()

Not if I postThat is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
#PrayForMikasa
#IKnowIamARindouFanboy
#ButEffortHasToBeAcknowledged
Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.


Would they even Believe you?Yeah i cross them for Rindoubi
Not if I post
But I can't my computer is broken![]()


That is sadly true,if it was decided by the Debates themselves it clearly would go in Mikasa's Favor IMO.
#PrayForMikasa
#IKnowIamARindouFanboy
#ButEffortHasToBeAcknowledged
Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.
I know how to keep a secret don't worry.I know how to keep a secret don't worry.