Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I see - I've been deceived xDDDD


Ap forums were nice before they made you register to read the spoilers. I haven't visited them in years....
This isn't the place to trash other forums, Charlie. :P

AP Forums were awful though.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I see - I've been deceived xDDDD


Ap forums were nice before they made you register to read the spoilers. I haven't visited them in years....
I don't know what you are talking about. My invitation doesn't have anything to do with AP. But with MH. You should take a look to see if you like it; because it seems you didn't take it.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm in a bad mood, Zi.
Make me smile again. Or not... :rant
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm in a bad mood, Zi.
Make me smile again. Or not... :rant
What happens if I don't?

So, what would you say about Ryoma X Shiraishi or Fuji X Shiraishi?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What happens if I don't?

So, what would you say about Ryoma X Shiraishi or Fuji X Shiraishi?
Bible can't defeat TnK.

We haven't seen any improvent from fuji. Shiraishi still defeats nationals fuji.

Can i get a hug now?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Bible can't defeat TnK.

We haven't seen any improvent from fuji. Shiraishi still defeats nationals fuji.

Can i get a hug now?
I was talking in terms of pairing, not matches. :cookiehand

Now that Shiraishi's taken off the Retconned Golden Gauntlet, we don't know if Shiraishi has enough to completely break Heca. If he can't, he still loses to Hoshi Hanabi. Given that Fuji should've improved just by being in the Camp, there's a possibility that Heca has become a bit stronger as well.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
She wants the hug, you know it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know, that's why you're giving it to her :nod :super
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, that's exactly why I'm not giving it to her.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I got hugged by a mouse!!! :jawdrop

*puts Walk of life by Dire straits to play*

:bearydance
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Now this would be something that you could post about in your thread. :P
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't exist. I'm your hallucination.
Only chocolate exists.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't believe you... :fry

I do like chocolate, however.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I can't believe myself too. I shouldn't exist.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Um...
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I see - I've been deceived xDDDD


Ap forums were nice before they made you register to read the spoilers. I haven't visited them in years....
Now I understand what you were saying. I had in my signature and old link to an AP thread, and I just realised it now. My invitation, in fact, is about the project I'm organizing here in Mangahelpers. Now my signature is fixed, and the correct link is in the line. Sorry for the confusion.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top