Do you think they eat the pokemon in that world?Togepi.
Do you think they eat the pokemon in that world?Togepi.
They do, they eat Magikarp and milk Milktanks.Do you think they eat the pokemon in that world?
were you also surprised by the sudden genre change?Episode 8 never forget~
No, cause I read about this stuff happening in the novelswere you also surprised by the sudden genre change?
ah makes sense. How do you read those novels? I could never find themNo, cause I read about this stuff happening in the novels
I didn't read them I was reading a discussion about the anime on a forum and someone mentioned that, spoilerz.ah makes sense. How do you read those novels? I could never find them
No thanks.Shinsekai yori, watch it frosty.






I'm so sad right now.
My favorite Boys Love manga last volume was translated... into darn german.
I know nothing in german besides Völlig Losgelöst chorus.
FML.![]()

Trolled!
I'm so sad right now.
My favorite Boys Love manga last volume was translated... into darn german.
I know nothing in german besides Völlig Losgelöst chorus.
FML.![]()

Trolled!![]()
