Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Looks nice.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Which series are you two talking about?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:waah

I'm so sad right now. :crying
My favorite Boys Love manga last volume was translated... into darn german. :rant
I know nothing in german besides Völlig Losgelöst chorus. :scry

FML. :emocat
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:waah

I'm so sad right now. :crying
My favorite Boys Love manga last volume was translated... into darn german. :rant
I know nothing in german besides Völlig Losgelöst chorus. :scry

FML. :emocat
:hug

Just wait a little, it'll surely have an English translation soon.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
:waah

I'm so sad right now. :crying
My favorite Boys Love manga last volume was translated... into darn german. :rant
I know nothing in german besides Völlig Losgelöst chorus. :scry

FML. :emocat
Trolled! :shiraishi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top