- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
He doesn't wanna show. Though he prolly will now that I said it, just to annoy me.Pics NOW.![]()
He doesn't wanna show. Though he prolly will now that I said it, just to annoy me.Pics NOW.![]()
He doesn't wanna show. Though he prolly will now that I said it, just to annoy me.



Yes, I do. He's a red miniature....you have a poodle?
Would you pls share a pic?Yes, I do. He's a red miniature.
v Darj asked for a pic weeks ago and I didn't show any to her. vWould you pls share a pic?
The real reason is that I was too lazy to go take a picture and upload it.He doesn't wanna show. Though he prolly will now that I said it, just to annoy me.

Nope. I've had some terriers, two shelties, and now a poodle. I currently still have one of the shelties and the poodle.Why a poodle? Allergic?


Good to hear. What'd you think of Mother's Rosario? I don't really like it. It's Asuna's chance to get an arc, but instead, it's whiny and mopey and Asuna doesn't get enough screentime. She gets some time in UW, but not anything important. What she does isn't enough.So, I've finished Mother Rosario and Early and Late, now I'm starting UW!!!![]()
I liked it! I have to say I prefer Kirito's POV because he's just that much more funnier, but I kinda liked the story. I knew almost from the beginning that it's probably gonna be a death illness theme, or something like that, because I saw someone comment about how sad it was or so and I connected the dots. But it was nice. I cried onceGood to hear. What'd you think of Mother's Rosario? I don't really like it. It's Asuna's chance to get an arc, but instead, it's whiny and mopey and Asuna doesn't get enough screentime. She gets some time in UW, but not anything important. What she does isn't enough.

That's fair. I read Mother's Rosario before I knew what happened and I was disappointed, frankly.I liked it! I have to say I prefer Kirito's POV because he's just that much more funnier, but I kinda liked the story. I knew almost from the beginning that it's probably gonna be a death illness theme, or something like that, because I saw someone comment about how sad it was or so and I connected the dots. But it was nice. I cried once
But it just proves how sub-leader-sama was just her acting that way, she's really vulnerable inside. Like knew that from book two, but yeah. I was a little annoyed when she was ordered around like that by her mother.
Oh and I love that Kirito's already kinda made a device for Yui to exist in the real world! <3
Early and Late, 1) was good, but since I already knew what it's about... it felt a little long that way 2) Was really nice 3) Was great.