Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:pout
Please, relief out pain for the lack of DGM with puppy cutesy!

:inu
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
yes, and expect more months of hiatus :pout
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why a poodle? Allergic?
Nope. I've had some terriers, two shelties, and now a poodle. I currently still have one of the shelties and the poodle.

I never used to be allergic to cats, but now I am, so I can't hug my cat anymore. I don't know why, but all of a sudden cat hair/dandruff/whatever just gets to me and my eyes tear up and everything.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Poor Zi, without a cat.
Having a cat and not being able to cuddle with him is so bad :comfort
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
So, I've finished Mother Rosario and Early and Late, now I'm starting UW!!! :wtf
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
post you puppy and i post my lil corn plantation?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, I've finished Mother Rosario and Early and Late, now I'm starting UW!!! :wtf
Good to hear. What'd you think of Mother's Rosario? I don't really like it. It's Asuna's chance to get an arc, but instead, it's whiny and mopey and Asuna doesn't get enough screentime. She gets some time in UW, but not anything important. What she does isn't enough.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Good to hear. What'd you think of Mother's Rosario? I don't really like it. It's Asuna's chance to get an arc, but instead, it's whiny and mopey and Asuna doesn't get enough screentime. She gets some time in UW, but not anything important. What she does isn't enough.
I liked it! I have to say I prefer Kirito's POV because he's just that much more funnier, but I kinda liked the story. I knew almost from the beginning that it's probably gonna be a death illness theme, or something like that, because I saw someone comment about how sad it was or so and I connected the dots. But it was nice. I cried once:(

But it just proves how sub-leader-sama was just her acting that way, she's really vulnerable inside. Like knew that from book two, but yeah. I was a little annoyed when she was ordered around like that by her mother.

Oh and I love that Kirito's already kinda made a device for Yui to exist in the real world! <3

Early and Late, 1) was good, but since I already knew what it's about... it felt a little long that way 2) Was really nice 3) Was great.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I liked it! I have to say I prefer Kirito's POV because he's just that much more funnier, but I kinda liked the story. I knew almost from the beginning that it's probably gonna be a death illness theme, or something like that, because I saw someone comment about how sad it was or so and I connected the dots. But it was nice. I cried once:(

But it just proves how sub-leader-sama was just her acting that way, she's really vulnerable inside. Like knew that from book two, but yeah. I was a little annoyed when she was ordered around like that by her mother.

Oh and I love that Kirito's already kinda made a device for Yui to exist in the real world! <3

Early and Late, 1) was good, but since I already knew what it's about... it felt a little long that way 2) Was really nice 3) Was great.
That's fair. I read Mother's Rosario before I knew what happened and I was disappointed, frankly.

Her mother does understand, however, by the end of the volume.

I was trying to figure out what you meant by Early and Late, and then I realized that it was those three sidestories that are combined into one volume. Have you read all of the other sidestories, such as the other Caliber one? http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online:Caliber_SS

Aliciziation (UW) is definitely the longest and most in-depth arc.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I haven't read the rest of sidestories, I just read what was in the books, in order. Though I'm so slow, I know xD

I'm looking forward to it. I hope Kirito gets some epic moments, too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top