Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School
I've never seen it, just posted the gif.
I've never seen it, just posted the gif.


No, I won't have a roommate.do you live with someone or
The way I want to reply to that wouldn't be appropriate, so I won't.Frosty lives in da projekts
WatThe way I want to reply to that wouldn't be appropriate, so I won't.

The projects comment, Gary.

why would you even watch thatWho's dubbing SAO? This is awful. The word "virulently" was pronounced instead of "valiantly." Moreover, they haven't even fixed the original text and are instead just putting subtitles up like fansubbers do. The VAs are pretty awful, to be honest, and they're giving the completely wrong portrayal of characters. I still dislike how Aniplex chose to make Diabel not look so bad and do that "Kirito didn't save him scene" when Diabel just dies without Kirito even having a chance to save him in the LN.
Classes begin on the 26th.Have you begun Grad school yet?