Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes, it is. But i never watched it.

---------- Post added August 11, 2014 at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was August 03, 2014 at 08:09 AM ----------

My bunny. :vbunny





And never forget again about this cutiness. :hmph
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
She is cute, Asky.

I like the hat with the ear slits. The real question is how she feels about that hat. :P
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:poke
She doesn't care.


Let's spam Darj's thread. :blai
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, you told me last night, but it's good to have it in writing as well.
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just finished Mahouka episode 1, not bad. I'm gonna watch E2 now.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just finished Mahouka episode 1, not bad. I'm gonna watch E2 now.
I see. I was in the middle of watching Zankyou episode 1, but I can't get irchighway to connect right now... :(

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Oh, nvm, the webchat is down...I hate using an irc client...
 
Last edited:

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Webchat should be back up now
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Webchat should be back up now
The internet tells me that it's up, but it still won't appear for me. :(

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

[00:27] == Connected to server.
[00:27] == Disconnected from server: Connection to IRC server lost.

__________________________________

Maybe it'll come back fully in another couple of minutes.
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And now I'm up to date with Mahouka.

This is a classic case of a summary not really doing justice to a series.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And now I'm up to date with Mahouka.

This is a classic case of a summary not really doing justice to a series.
So, I take it that you enjoyed it, then? :) The LN's actually better than the anime, but if you haven't read the LN, you won't know what you're missing.

I've watched a number of episodes of Zankyou so far (I've been busy today, so I haven't found time to watch it all yet.), and it's better than I expected. It's strange, though.

The No Game No Life anime is certainly better than the manga.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Oh, yeah, the webchat is still refusing to connect. I still don't know what's gone wrong. It was working earlier, but not now...

Same message (I just copied it from last night):

[00:27] == Connected to server.
[00:27] == Disconnected from server: Connection to IRC server lost.

_________________________________________________

I guess I'll have to start using ChatZilla, given that this is not working now.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:fangirl

LOOK, LOOK, LOOK!
CUTE CAT IS CUTE!!
AND THE RACE IS CALLED ARMENIAN VAN CAT!!!
VAN CAT!!!!! :x3




I'd call it Akashi, if i had one. :teehee​
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Heterochromia in a cat, interesting.

I don't know whether I believe that the pic's undoctored, however.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And the cat has eye deliner!!! :x3
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It can be both.
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Since when?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Since when?
Since always. My american friend from MU online taught me a few names for make-up

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

i saw pencil eye too around.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Oh
de`line´ (dė`līn´)
v. t. 1. To delineate.
2. To mark out.
But people still use with R in the end.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe it's a British English thing, because I've only ever heard it called "eyeliner" as well
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Attack on palm tree, nom nom nom

 
Last edited by a moderator:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Maybe it's a British English thing, because I've only ever heard it called "eyeliner" as well
Nah, I have never heard of anyone call it anything but eyeliner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top