[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Oh, she can get loud? Not surprising :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Oh, she can get loud? Not surprising :hee
The more she talks, the louder she gets. It's a quite a sight to see :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

The more she talks, the louder she gets. It's a quite a sight to see :hee
Lolwut :yodawg I've never noticed that on Skype
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

I.... I'm too tired to try to comment that XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

But you posted anyway :cookiehand


Lazy :edu
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

That's lame ._.
Nope. You are lame. :hee

Why is she so loud?
For some it's not too loud, It's not too loud. For some it's never too loud.

For some it's not too loud, It's not too loud. For some it's never too loud, never too loud. :hee
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

"L'âme" in french means the Soul, and "lame" in french means Blade. And "tu es formidable" can be translated as You Are Great.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Lolwut :yodawg I've never noticed that on Skype
In RL she is. Can't say I've noticed on Skype too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

That's 'cause Paris looks like the bad part of NY (sorry, Teuba). At least for what I saw in TV @.@ So I need to be loud to talk over all those crazy peeps in the streets!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------



The glowing firefly squid are pushed to the shore's edge by the current while spawning in the bay of Toyama, Japan... "The spawning season of the firefly squid runs from March to May. During this time, the squid can be seen gathering in large numbers in Toyama Bay in Japan. They gather here by the millions, and sometimes by the billions, to lay their eggs. Once the eggs have been released into the water and fertilized, the adult squid begin to die. This completes the one-year life cycle of the squid. This annual light show is so spectacular that the area where they gather has been designated as a special natural monument. Toyama Bay lies above a deep, v-shaped canyon in which the sea floor drops away suddenly. The flow of the ocean currents usually wells up from the bottom of this canyon and pushes the squid to the surface. Occasionally the squid can be found washed up on the shore in large numbers during a phenomenon referred to by locals as 'squid drowning themselves'. This event can cover the shoreline for miles, bathing the beaches in an erie blue glow."

---------- Post added April 04, 2012 at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was April 03, 2012 at 07:43 PM ----------

So many nerds talking about GoT here *-*~ Gotta love working inside the IT department *-* (now I gotta stop being shy and make friends with them LOL)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

OMG wtf...you could grab a hold of anyone to talk about it here. Come on now, don't be shy :disappoint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

But they know nothing about the books, only about the serie, so I'm gonna be their Yoda. That's way more epic than being the noobish among you @.@ (although we still have Bob). AND! This shiny fifth book here with me makes me look like the coolest girl of the school O: !
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

You're just proving my point :yoda
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Well, I don't wanna be your padawan anymore, I want to graduate u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Well, I don't wanna be your padawan anymore, I want to graduate u.u
Yeah but you still aren't up to date. But of course you're not noobish to them...as far as the series goes :teehee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Ok, I can't take you guys to bars to talk about nerdy shits. SO I WANT MY GOT NEWBIE NEW FRIENDS Ç.Ç
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Why can't you take us to bars to talk about nerdy shits? :disappoint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

'Cause I guess your buses won't take you to the ones I like o.o

Gar, did I tell you what I decided to do? XD I had to get a problem pointed by the IT manager and search for the best solution for it. But... he gave me no problem to work with @.@ (and I learned that it's better for you to help yourself than crying about things XD) So I had to dig. And... The only thing I know how to do (fixing processes) is already being done here. I couldn't even help with technical knowledge 'cause... well, I dunno much about IT, only a bit xD And the leader of their process project is their ex-manager, lol. So the only thing that I saw that could be great here was... organizing their internal projects and creating a PMO (project management office). The manager and the ex-manager loved the idea, and now I'm supposed to start it, but... They never trained me on that '-' GONNA TAKE THE LEAP AND GET SELF-TAUGHT, FUCKING YEASH (and sometimes cry on my ex-leader for help, rs). Hope they see'll that as a bold act and gimme high scores for that @.@ Of course I hope I won't fail as well XD~
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

...(and I learned that it's better for you to help yourself than crying about things XD)...
:blink Can't you do both simultaneously?

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Oh, and...
...Hope they see'll that as a bold act and gimme high scores for that @.@ Of course I hope I won't fail as well XD~
You can't fail, as long as you are so bent on bondage with lettuce whips. :nod


MAMAaaaAAAAaaaaa!..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

I guess I could do both, but I saw that I had more bad than good results when I cried about something @.@ And the system is not exactly fair... My bad results are commented in my registries, why the good ones got no comments u.u So I need to try to fit their model hihihi, can't be a whiner.

About the rest.... you're even harder to understand than Gary XDDD Monsier Charade, would you please explain me how we got to a salad topic? XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top