Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~
Oh, she can get loud? Not surprising
Oh, she can get loud? Not surprising


The more she talks, the louder she gets. It's a quite a sight to seeOh, she can get loud? Not surprising![]()

LolwutThe more she talks, the louder she gets. It's a quite a sight to see![]()
I've never noticed that on Skype

Nope. You are lame.That's lame ._.

For some it's not too loud, It's not too loud. For some it's never too loud.Why is she so loud?

In RL she is. Can't say I've noticed on Skype too.LolwutI've never noticed that on Skype
The glowing firefly squid are pushed to the shore's edge by the current while spawning in the bay of Toyama, Japan... "The spawning season of the firefly squid runs from March to May. During this time, the squid can be seen gathering in large numbers in Toyama Bay in Japan. They gather here by the millions, and sometimes by the billions, to lay their eggs. Once the eggs have been released into the water and fertilized, the adult squid begin to die. This completes the one-year life cycle of the squid. This annual light show is so spectacular that the area where they gather has been designated as a special natural monument. Toyama Bay lies above a deep, v-shaped canyon in which the sea floor drops away suddenly. The flow of the ocean currents usually wells up from the bottom of this canyon and pushes the squid to the surface. Occasionally the squid can be found washed up on the shore in large numbers during a phenomenon referred to by locals as 'squid drowning themselves'. This event can cover the shoreline for miles, bathing the beaches in an erie blue glow."


Yeah but you still aren't up to date. But of course you're not noobish to them...as far as the series goesWell, I don't wanna be your padawan anymore, I want to graduate u.u


...(and I learned that it's better for you to help yourself than crying about things XD)...
Can't you do both simultaneously?You can't fail, as long as you are so bent on bondage with lettuce whips....Hope they see'll that as a bold act and gimme high scores for that @.@ Of course I hope I won't fail as well XD~
