[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Yeah, I'd say :cookiestare

You don't know heat if you think that's hot :noworry
Well it's not very nice in my room. :arf I can hardly breathe in here, if I open the windows more, it'd only get hotter. x.x

And MY HAIRY LEGS don't help either! :shin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Not if you get a fan to put in a window or two to get the air circulating through your place.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Not if you get a fan to put in a window or two to get the air circulating through your place.
I opened the door, same result. But it's not good cause I'm sick. :arf But at least I get some air in here. But I hate having my door open. ._. I like my privacy.

Btw, Nana, sorry for the spam. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Well you either melt or have no privacy :cookiestare
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Well you either melt or have no privacy :cookiestare
I'd rather melt! :shin

I can't wait til I have my own place. ;.;

Btw, Nana, at what age did you move out? I feel like I just gotta go out, sometimes I can't stand it anymore.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Jelly of my winter /o/

I was 19 when I moved out^^ Did it mostly out of curiosity (studying away), 'cause it scared the shit out of me XD
Do it! It will be awesome *-*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Yeaaaah, I'm jelly of your winter! I'm not very good with the heat and last winter tired the hell out of me, so your winter would be like heaven right now.

I'd love to move out, it's a bit hard to do that right now though, but I most probably will next year.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

OMG 20 C, come and take meeee! :shin

Cool avatar btw. xD

No, studying doesn't require me to move out, but it'd be more convinient if I lived somewhere in the center of the city.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Riki, that was so cute! :wtf

I'd so want to come, stay a bit, then take you D: Gah
Perfect. :nod
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I half-moved out at 14...best decision of my life:nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

That's so cute, riki Ç.Ç
Maybe if I get a bunny, my kitty will stop playing with his poop o.o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Still live at home, well half live; it feels more like a dorm room than a house.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,451
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

That's so cute, riki Ç.Ç
Maybe if I get a bunny, my kitty will stop playing with his poop o.o
Nah, it's learned behavior now. Look at his owner :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I got Tuba using Debra as a reference to people that end up never getting their own home xDDD

And I learned soon that it's better to keep the shit outside, so my plan C is to use the window, not the floor >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

No I meant that he plays with his doodoo because that's a habit you have...right? :?bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top