[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

It's never too early for jokes...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Threads title reminds me I have to unsub a lot threads - time to clean up the user cp - threads
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Threads title reminds me I have to unsub a lot threads - time to clean up the user cp - threads
lol always lazyy to do that
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Are you eating your poop there? :huh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Nana...? :oh Are you okay? :blink
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

D:

XD Some jokes came to my mind, but it's too early to get that low XD

GAH
It's never too early for jokes...

I got Tuba using Debra as a reference to people that end up never getting their own home xDDD
:XD, but nope. Just felt like these would probably be the faces that they would display should they read one of your reasons for cursing/not being able to curse less.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Looks like we found a farfy smiley :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I know some for you as well!



And that was chocolate, guys ._. I know I have a dirty mouth, but c'mon T.T
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Teh disappoint...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

So it was a... pile of chocolate? :oh I see. xD

And those should be for BB and... hmmm... who else?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

[move]
[/move]

is that a mole?? :oh...wait a minute...is that the new farfy smiley??? you'll have two and I none:oh



......thanks a bunch Gary :sexyarf


[move]:yelling:yelling:yelling[/move]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Neither do I :scry damn you Bear!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

O.O
I'm shocked... Until now, I didn't realize how much you look like Little Finger O.O
:gwah ...

is that a mole?? :oh...wait a minute...is that the new farfy smiley??? you'll have two and I none:oh
:oh? :oh... :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Farfy :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I have two? O.O I dont want a Farfy-poop-eater emote D: you can have this one! (whats the other one?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top