Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3
D:
XD Some jokes came to my mind, but it's too early to get that low XD
GAH
D:
XD Some jokes came to my mind, but it's too early to get that low XD
GAH
lol always lazyy to do thatThreads title reminds me I have to unsub a lot threads - time to clean up the user cp - threads

Are you okay? 
D:
XD Some jokes came to my mind, but it's too early to get that low XD
GAH
It's never too early for jokes...
I got Tuba using Debra as a reference to people that end up never getting their own home xDDD
, but nope. Just felt like these would probably be the faces that they would display should they read one of your reasons for cursing/not being able to curse less.
I see. xD
[move][/move]![]()
...wait a minute...is that the new farfy smiley??? you'll have two and I none



[/move]
damn you Bear!
O.O
I'm shocked... Until now, I didn't realize how much you look like Little Finger O.O
... is that a mole??...wait a minute...is that the new farfy smiley??? you'll have two and I none
![]()
?
... 
