[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Some bitter douche gave my thread a one star T.T I prefered when it had none T.T

Found some old Photoshop experiences XD
I can so believe you looking like that in actuality. :cookiestare



:cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I forgot why I included it. D:


Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I only got one deck once ç.ç Didn't play much with it. Magic is way more popular here, so I couldn't play much.
But I had the GBA ones @.@ That I played way more XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What are your favorite cards?


DON'T TELL ME, DARK MAGICIAN GIRL? She has nice tits. :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I had a zombie deck O:
I played it like 10y ago ç.ç I don't recall many cards anymore XD
The booby ones lack power '-'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

How sexist. D:

Are you into zombie? One of your pics on FB make you look like a zombie. You're so pale and mean looking. :gwah


But you're always mean looking.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What pic? O.O I don't recall that one. I'm definitely not pale XDDD I even wished I had skin a bit lighter so I could dye my hair red ._.
Milly, is there anyone in this Earth you don't pick on? XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I'll show you when I get home.

No. Though, I don't really pick on people I don't like.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Some bitter douche gave my thread a one star T.T I prefered when it had none T.T

Found some old Photoshop experiences XD
SUGOOOIIIII DESU :uguu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Yeah I can't wait after you turned me into Ginger Spice......

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Oh actually I beat you to it some time ago

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Awn, cute Millicent likes me *-*

ZOMG, I'll make an alien anime Gary!
I don't like anyone, I'm forever a loner. :hip
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

That's sad
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I don't like anyone, I'm forever a loner. :hip
The extreme opposite works as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I told the BRos you guys are coming in 2014, they got sad you guys are not the girls XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Can be fixed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top