[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Hurry up and have your beer before you go kamehameha on us all!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

He's your companion somehow!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------



Guess who?
(God, I love those avatar maker sites ._.)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Which one am I?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

The one they are all looking at, Sifu! :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

I have no idea about what you look like >.>
Gimme a discription of your features, DD, I'll make the boys '-'/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Make em really sexy.:gar:handgun
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

this is the first time I saw DD using a smiley.....dahell is going on? :faint
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Nah, I just wish I had a penis =-= I blame part of this mess on hormones...
First dibs on touching your penis!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

I don't wear an eyepatch silly farfalla!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

farfy
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~



Guess who?
(God, I love those avatar maker sites ._.)
You, Ancy, riki, Adi, Naomi............................uh..........erm......dunno about the last one. I have blue eyes :zomg
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

This much. :verily
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

You, Ancy, riki, Adi, Naomi............................uh..........erm......dunno about the last one. I have blue eyes :zomg
Lush can go hunting you now u.u

Why guys have smaller heads in Lunaii? D:

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------



Guess who '-'
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Goldb, Blai and Teeba?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top