Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~
Maybe that's why Sophie runs away ç.ç
She gets out, bumps into Maggie and run away from her XD
Maybe that's why Sophie runs away ç.ç
She gets out, bumps into Maggie and run away from her XD
You're not slutty, you're a sailor moon \o/
Cat voice?Well....it's just weird, to me at least, anyway do you have a cat voice you do to them?

Pretty much.Maybe that's why Sophie runs away ç.ç
She gets out, bumps into Maggie and run away from her XD


ZOMG, THAT'S SO CUTE O.O I didn't know about those XDDOh, I ordered a cat harness for Sophie. Now I can leash her and let her walk outside.![]()


@xi0
One of my neighbors told my mom that one of her friends got a warning or something like that because she had a cat on a leash. Apparently they can't have them walking around in public.![]()
That doesn't really make sense to me