[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I bet they do. xDDDDDD!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I'm an Aquarius and a Capricorn. :amuse
A cusp eh?.......seriously, every girl on MH seems to be an Aquarius. Except for Nana and goodsy :oh

riki could be an Aquarius for sure...and probably a Capricorn. Interesting :shifty

I'm double fire (Aries-Sun, Sagittarius-Ascendant)....but my lunar sign is Virgo so it explains why I'm not a completely self-absorbed, raging maniac :derp

...Shut up :notsure

The Saggie is Lola '-'

See! riki looks like an aquie, she's cool.
I wouldn't have thought Bob was Sagittarius...or a Fire sign even. Seems more like Air or Water.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I'm double scorpio, bishes!
Only me and Teub have pure blood '-'

What's goodsie's sign? xD

Nah, Bobbie is totally saggie! Just check
(saggies are the firey wussies ^.^)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Firey wussies. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I'm double scorpio, bishes!
Only me and Teub have pure blood '-'

What's goodsie's sign? xD

Nah, Bobbie is totally saggie! Just check
(saggies are the firey wussies ^.^)
But what's yourself and his Lunar?.........I think it's actually more important than Ascendant

I thought I told you, she's a Taurus

Firey wussies? :o

"Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and associated with travel and expansion. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dynamic, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character, but one which is also prone to pridefulness, foolishness, impulsiveness, unpredictability, and superstition. In terms of anatomy, Sagittarius is said to rule hips, thighs and sacral area."

Sounds like Bob :derp

But I don't see anything to suggest wussies...

"Sagittarius is said to have the highest compatibility with the signs: Aquarius, Leo and Aries" .........watch out riki :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Well, they aren't as firey as aries and leo xD

They're like scorpio, just look weird in their group.

My lunar is in gemini ç.ç maybe that's why I'm nuts.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

That's why we get along so well. :dancin
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Not the thought I had in mind but I guess that's one way of looking at it. xD~


More like it's a miracle that we get along without killing each other to smithereens! xPPPPP
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Well, they aren't as firey as aries and leo xD

They're like scorpio, just look weird in their group.

My lunar is in gemini ç.ç maybe that's why I'm nuts.
Hm...they aren't? In what way? Leo seems to be the more melodramatic one (I would know, my mom is a Leo :derp). Aries seems to be the most fiery though...which is sort of odd because I'm actually pretty boring and within myself. But there are certain aspects and impulses I have which are totally Aries. Ascendant is Sagittarius, so I guess that means I don't appear the way I think I do...and Lunar Virgo explains my softer, more thoughtful inner self (shut up, no one read that)

Double Poisonous She-Devil and inside you're a schizoid :derp

That's why we get along so well. :dancin
...and Jin is just a two-face :derp
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

I'm not the two faced type. Sure there are people I dislike and they know who they are but to talk behind their back is way too easy and boring. :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

You just grew in me, Jin <3

I dunno xD I think saggies aren't as strong minded as leo and aries. They seem more relaxed and I imagine they'll run away from trouble more easily then the other two. Maybe I'm mistaken @.@ They look a bit like the air group to me, free spirits.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

I'm not the two faced type. Sure there are people I dislike and they know who they are but to talk behind their back is way too easy and boring. :derp
Talking behind someones back doesn't mean you aren't fake person :derp


...you seem more like a clown, with deep inner rage issues. Your Lunar is probably Cancer :derp

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

You just grew in me, Jin <3

I dunno xD I think saggies aren't as strong minded as leo and aries. They seem more relaxed and I imagine they'll run away from trouble more easily then the other two. Maybe I'm mistaken @.@ They look a bit like the air group to me, free spirits.
Well I would hope he would have grown before that point...

Yeah I don't think of Sagittarius as air, but I agree that maybe they're more whimsical.

I think that I'm fiery on the inside :hurr ..............oh and I always argue and tend to be combative about things that don't matter. And I am constantly resisting my urge to be overbearing.......yeah I'm an Aries. YOU BETTER GRAB A HOLD OF ME WITH A TIGHT GRIP
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

The clown is just a costume. It's a fun prop to use. :D


Deep inner rage issues!? :o I can be moody at times but never to the extent where I'm physically raging or worse. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

No, you just keep it all inside until you burst like a clowny, steamed crab :derp

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

It'll suck if he isn't Cancer somehow...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Have you ever seen such a thing in person? :oh


Or you just know like the wise red arf you are? :derp


Seriously though, I can never imagine myself going into a rage. Never have and never ......


God forbid that day to come. :3c

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

It'll suck if he isn't Cancer somehow...

Me? :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

After I looked at it, Bob does seem like one...at least in the positive qualities.



Yeah Bugzee....I have this image of you being a serial killer on the inside, that has a very histrionic personality that flies into fits of rage. That's when you put the clown nose on and go out looking for chavs to murder.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

If he has inner rage issues, maybe he's an aries :3!

LOLOLOL Shin was eating my sister's hair xDDD
Aries don't rage...they're just fiery. And I'm an Aries and don't have rage issues :hmph


Oh right....Bob and she should cam :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top