Re: Bitter Olympics =-=
They'll go red and burst in rashes at some point, Jin D:
They'll go red and burst in rashes at some point, Jin D:
A cusp eh?.......seriously, every girl on MH seems to be an Aquarius. Except for Nana and goodsyI'm an Aquarius and a Capricorn.![]()




I wouldn't have thought Bob was Sagittarius...or a Fire sign even. Seems more like Air or Water.The Saggie is Lola '-'
See! riki looks like an aquie, she's cool.

But what's yourself and his Lunar?.........I think it's actually more important than AscendantI'm double scorpio, bishes!
Only me and Teub have pure blood '-'
What's goodsie's sign? xD
Nah, Bobbie is totally saggie! Just check
(saggies are the firey wussies ^.^)




Hm...they aren't? In what way? Leo seems to be the more melodramatic one (I would know, my mom is a LeoWell, they aren't as firey as aries and leo xD
They're like scorpio, just look weird in their group.
My lunar is in gemini ç.ç maybe that's why I'm nuts.
). Aries seems to be the most fiery though...which is sort of odd because I'm actually pretty boring and within myself. But there are certain aspects and impulses I have which are totally Aries. Ascendant is Sagittarius, so I guess that means I don't appear the way I think I do...and Lunar Virgo explains my softer, more thoughtful inner self (shut up, no one read that)
...and Jin is just a two-faceThat's why we get along so well.![]()


Talking behind someones back doesn't mean you aren't fake personI'm not the two faced type. Sure there are people I dislike and they know who they are but to talk behind their back is way too easy and boring.![]()


Well I would hope he would have grown before that point...You just grew in me, Jin <3
I dunno xD I think saggies aren't as strong minded as leo and aries. They seem more relaxed and I imagine they'll run away from trouble more easily then the other two. Maybe I'm mistaken @.@ They look a bit like the air group to me, free spirits.
..............oh and I always argue and tend to be combative about things that don't matter. And I am constantly resisting my urge to be overbearing.......yeah I'm an Aries. YOU BETTER GRAB A HOLD OF ME WITH A TIGHT GRIP
I can be moody at times but never to the extent where I'm physically raging or worse. 




It'll suck if he isn't Cancer somehow...

Nah, Bobbie is totally saggie! Just check
(saggies are the firey wussies ^.^)

Aries don't rage...they're just fiery. And I'm an Aries and don't have rage issuesIf he has inner rage issues, maybe he's an aries :3!
LOLOLOL Shin was eating my sister's hair xDDD

