[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Guess it's safe to come here now '-'
How the hell did you guys manage to spam this shit so fast???

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

So bringing my sis here was a good way to make you guys commit to 2014 '-' Good move, Mariana
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

How's your ankle?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a little sleepy but fine. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

So bringing my sis here was a good way to make you guys commit to 2014 '-' Good move, Mariana
We were always planning on it... but someone seemed especially interested for some reason :derp

A bit better^^ It's only sore when I wake up XD
How are you?
So then why do you need bedrest for 10 days? :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Guess the doc said that if I take the cast before 10 days, my ... "ligament" (?) might no heal right and then I might need physiotherapy 'cause of that XD

Had a tiresome day, riki?^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

No, it's nothing like that. I've been up since 5:40 this morning. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Don't most need physical therapy if they have ligament damage...cast or not? :huh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Well, he said that since it was a minor damage there is a big change I won't need it o.o as long as I treat myself right xD
Don't scare me D:

riki, classes? XD I can't wake up that early T.T
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Oh no, I was looking for a job for today but no luck
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Oh... I dunno much about your job ._. Are you classes a temporary thing? Or are you looking for something extra during some period?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a substitute teacher so I usually work a whole day or a half day depending on the job.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Well, he said that since it was a minor damage there is a big change I won't need it o.o as long as I treat myself right xD
Don't scare me D:

riki, classes? XD I can't wake up that early T.T
It wasn't based on anything i know. I just remember people with plaster casts, getting them taken off and there limb is half the size of the other one :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

So then why do you need bedrest for 10 days? :XD
Lazy Farfat!
She wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend days sleeping! :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I think she made it up :shifty
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I think she made it up :shifty
Can be. She should take a picture of her foot so we can believe her. :mono
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Sounds like a good idea :notsure
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

WAT U.U I BET I'M A GREAT CRAFTER!

XD
haha:p...I was referring to UR nature loving/anti killing forests side:tem....but yeah....I bet you make a good bow and arrows:derp....

...and lances too:teehee
I worked with phytosociology while I was in the university (unpaid job, forgot the name for it in english). We were researching how the plant community reacts under different types of environmental pressure.
Oh wow...that's very different to what you are doing now....out of curiosity...what school did you actually finish...I bet it's something totally unrelated to UR jobs...math, acting school or something?:p

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Don't you fear death??? :yelling
You mean URself? Haha...as Lala said it, I make love to death:hurr


:kukuku

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

So Tata comes...and Lala is popular, so Tata is popular as well...but with Tata coming Lala's popularity increases as well...that's some nice teamwork right there...AMAZON SPIRIT!!!:maracas
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a substitute teacher so I usually work a whole day or a half day depending on the job.
Ohhh!
I have another silly question ><
Why won't you get a permanent teacher job?
I got curious xD

It wasn't based on anything i know. I just remember people with plaster casts, getting them taken off and there limb is half the size of the other one :XD
Ç.Ç It's only for a week! Maybe two, but I'm confident that Saturday they'll say my ankle is fine Ç.Ç That's not enough time to mess with my body Ç.Ç It's just the fabric one anyway D: I guess they have another name... splint?
(And if it does, gym is so fucking unfair XDDD)

Lazy Farfat!
She wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend days sleeping! :cookiehand
Look who's talking :teehee

How do I look?

Oh wow...that's very different to what you are doing now....out of curiosity...what school did you actually finish...I bet it's something totally unrelated to UR jobs...math, acting school or something?:p

So Tata comes...and Lala is popular, so Tata is popular as well...but with Tata coming Lala's popularity increases as well...that's some nice teamwork right there...AMAZON SPIRIT!!!:maracas
I'm a forest engineer, bish ^.^ I only had one subject about administration and one about economy and politics o.o But yay I got the job anyway o/
Stop saying I'm popular xD All creatures with boobs and that can be nice are popular among you nerds :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top