Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

This back and forthThat's not true!
Now you are being mean!![]()

This back and forthThat's not true!
Now you are being mean!![]()

We were always planning on it... but someone seemed especially interested for some reasonSo bringing my sis here was a good way to make you guys commit to 2014 '-' Good move, Mariana

So then why do you need bedrest for 10 days?A bit better^^ It's only sore when I wake up XD
How are you?



It wasn't based on anything i know. I just remember people with plaster casts, getting them taken off and there limb is half the size of the other oneWell, he said that since it was a minor damage there is a big change I won't need it o.o as long as I treat myself right xD
Don't scare me D:
riki, classes? XD I can't wake up that early T.T

Lazy Farfat!So then why do you need bedrest for 10 days?![]()


Can be. She should take a picture of her foot so we can believe her.I think she made it up![]()


hahaWAT U.U I BET I'M A GREAT CRAFTER!
XD
...I was referring to UR nature loving/anti killing forests side
....but yeah....I bet you make a good bow and arrows
....
Oh wow...that's very different to what you are doing now....out of curiosity...what school did you actually finish...I bet it's something totally unrelated to UR jobs...math, acting school or something?I worked with phytosociology while I was in the university (unpaid job, forgot the name for it in english). We were researching how the plant community reacts under different types of environmental pressure.

You mean URself? Haha...as Lala said it, I make love to deathDon't you fear death???![]()



Ohhh!I'm a substitute teacher so I usually work a whole day or a half day depending on the job.
Ç.Ç It's only for a week! Maybe two, but I'm confident that Saturday they'll say my ankle is fine Ç.Ç That's not enough time to mess with my body Ç.Ç It's just the fabric one anyway D: I guess they have another name... splint?It wasn't based on anything i know. I just remember people with plaster casts, getting them taken off and there limb is half the size of the other one![]()
Look who's talkingLazy Farfat!
She wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend days sleeping!![]()

I'm a forest engineer, bish ^.^ I only had one subject about administration and one about economy and politics o.o But yay I got the job anyway o/Oh wow...that's very different to what you are doing now....out of curiosity...what school did you actually finish...I bet it's something totally unrelated to UR jobs...math, acting school or something?
So Tata comes...and Lala is popular, so Tata is popular as well...but with Tata coming Lala's popularity increases as well...that's some nice teamwork right there...AMAZON SPIRIT!!!![]()