[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: [Fun Thread] The "Curse Bob" Thread

Sorry, I still don't get it. :XD
Nvm....this was my GoT joke on you...if you don't watch the show, then it doesn't matter...
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmmm...this is good :mono



Oh, because he lives in a dungeon and is a slob :verily
Poor vamp! :XD
I like you anyway, vamp, don't worry. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who said I didn't like him? He's just messy...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It will be an exquisite menu of instant soup, omelette with toast, and chocolate for desert and tea...of course with fitting alcoholic beverages for each course.

And of course you will eating from clean stuff with clean stuff...if I don't take care of myself it doesn't mean I don't extend the necessary courtesy to my guests.

Itadakimasu.

PS: @Gary...dungeons are mysterious and cool, so leave Tata and me alone:hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't like GoT, I SAID IT!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

It will be an exquisite menu of instant soup, omelette with toast, and chocolate for desert and tea...of course with fitting alcoholic beverages for each course.

And of course you will eating from clean stuff with clean stuff...if I don't take care of myself it doesn't mean I don't extend the necessary courtesy to my guests.

Itadakimasu.

PS: @Gary...dungeons are mysterious and cool, so leave Tata and me alone:hee
I love omelette and toast! I love chocolate and tea! Omg, you know me so well! :zomg
Alcoholic beverages... me gusta. :delerium

You're an awesome host, vamp!


"if I don't take care of myself..."
Does it means that you don't shower everyday? :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't like GoT, I SAID IT!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------



I love omelette and toast! I love chocolate and tea! Omg, you know me so well! :zomg
Alcoholic beverages... me gusta. :delerium

You're an awesome host, vamp!

"if I don't take care of myself..."
Does it means that you don't shower everyday? :gwah
I was referring to the dirty plate comments and all that...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ok, so you're not smelly! Good. :ohaielmo
Yup:vbunny...so you better not be smelly either:hee

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

He'll smoke you, if you give him the chance. So be aware o.o

LoLo 1 x 1 Lala u.u
Bish.
Haha 1 x 1...I'll gladly smoke her:hurr

Bish, there's no contest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top