It's not a contest...
IT'S WAR Ò.Ó
Jungle people vs Gypsies u.u
IT'S WAR Ò.Ó
Jungle people vs Gypsies u.u
Zafi will kick you ass.It's not a contest...
IT'S WAR Ò.Ó
Jungle people vs Gypsies u.u

Can I throw mudballs at you two?We'll fight in the mud

Ah...so you will be busy throwing rocks at me instead of fighting...booo...not interesting...Zafi will kick your ass with her eyes closed and hands tied...You'll be too busy dodging rock balls ò.ó
Not for me...I'm just a spectatorYou need a girl to fight for you xD
...I run from my fights, so no worries...and I'm not included in the Gypsy category either...i'll be watching and recordingWe'll fight in the mud
My lovely friends are!Well, nothing is keeping you here ò.ó


That's okay...these people think that I have like a cloud of smoke following me...but that's a myth...Oh, sorry, Vamp, I hate cigarette, you can't smoke me or smoke next to me.![]()
I was waiting the perv comment.i'll be watching and recording

But every smoker is seen that way. :XThat's okay...these people think that I have like a cloud of smoke following me...but that's a myth...
I know...you won't even notice on me thoughBut every smoker is seen that way. :X
If you take deh drugs you will smell, common knowledge.It's because none of them think they smell when they all do...
Yeah but that's different. There's the plastic-like smell of meth-heads...the coked-out person who shit their pants smell.....the trashcan B.O. of a catatonic heroin addict smell. Much more variationIf you take deh drugs you will smell, common knowledge.
Did toy rake this from a somewhere or come up with it all by yourself?Yeah but that's different. There's the plastic-like smell of meth-heads...the coked-out person who shit their pants smell.....the trashcan B.O. of a catatonic heroin addict smell. Much more variation
I didn't toy rake it, noDid toy rake this from a somewhere or come up with it all by yourself?