Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

wing_gundam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
878
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

bah i watched E360 today... not nearly as fun as I hoped (no swords)

but we did get to see an old ally of the SH

Sogeki no shima de
Umareta ore wa
Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu
Lu lu la la lu
Nezumi no me mo
Lock on!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

bah i watched E360 today... not nearly as fun as I hoped (no swords)

but we did get to see an old ally of the SH

Sogeki no shima de
Umareta ore wa
Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu
Lu lu la la lu
Nezumi no me mo
Lock on!
I know! I watched it yesterday(well sunday at 1) first I tried to watch through keyholetv but it won't working, then in the last 10 mins some guy apforums gave us a url link for our media players...and i have to say the quality was great!!! not HD but you know, same kinda level as you get from watching videos online...

It's great to see Sogeking again!! though i think he needs to replace his mask...(ooh I've got something that I'm gonna post in the Power Advacements thread
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

yeah, once you read the manga you always wanna know how they'll make it look in the anime and if it will stay true to the original manga...
So far the Ussop and Perona fight is staying true to the manga....and it was actually way better......SOGEKING re appeared....I wanna see the fight between Zoro and Brooks zombie......and I can't wait for Nightmare luffy..
 

wing_gundam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
878
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

zoro fight is finally out there!!

it was pretty well animated

could have used some more unique music or something but other than that very satsifying
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece

knivez

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
83
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I'm watching the sub of 361 right now and is it just me or did the animation get worse? Robin is looking absolutely terrible.. faces have no depth.. I dont know is it just me or are other people noticing it to?
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

just saw episode 361...it was hilarious the face that Perona made when Usopp used the Impact dial on that hipo dude.....and I'm glad that we can see the fight with Zoro...wohoooo....been looking foward for that one
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Saw 362 here... the fight was so damn short and disappointing in a way, but damn awesome in another. We get to see how powerful Zorro is even without his three swords.


@Myth: That was my favorite moment, the one with the dial on the hippo. Usopp showed us again who the man is.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

@ibra87: i totally agree with what you're saying... i wasn't completely disappointed at the battle but was hoping that oda was going to add more to it....but still turned out to be a great zoro battle, probably would rank it in my top five ( i dunno what the other 3 are or how they rank but for some reason my favourite zoro anime battle is the one against t-bone...)
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

ohhh man this week has been a sweet one....Episode 362 is subbed....I just saw it..and the fight between Brooks zombie and Zoro was awesome...a little short.....but I was happy about that....they been dragging it a bit too long...it's nice to see a little speed on it.....the one that I want them to take their sweet time is with NIGHTMARE LUFFY!!!!!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Yeah the fight was really good, a bit sloppy at parts but that's One Piece anime for you.. Definitely the best moment in Thriller Bark in the anime yet (even though for some reason Thriller Bark is my least favorite anime arc yet).
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Just saw One Piece 263....it was ok..i think they kinda dragged it a bit....but the fight between Zoro's zombie and Sanjis was hilarious....hehehe
 

gold349

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
4,127
Reaction score
896
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

only reached episode 361 sub, still have to watch the others. 361 was one funny episode, Usopp making his ruthless and fearless faces and pretending to be some macho/ubber strong guy sneakily hitting the rhino with an impact dial but taking the credit for his own strength making Perona piss/shit her her hollow/spirit pants LOL causing her to black out, usopp is one funny the most negative the biggest liar and coward you will ever meet but he got the job done he played a player and I felt real sorry for Perona after but she deserved all that and usopp should have gone a little more and totally cracked her up.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

They really dragged the latest episode. I mean, at the moment 1 episode = 1 chapter and I guess that's okay when there's alot of fighting and stuff because then the pace is kinda good anyway, but when there's almost only flashbacks then the epsiode tends to get really boring.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

do you know the reason why 364 airs on august 3rd ? I only found a holiday on the 3rd Monday of July, the Marine or Ocean Day but that would have been the 21st afaik.
*clueless*
<-- needs help ^^
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I have no idea whether the 27th was a special day or event, but I do know that they take occasional breaks as to not catch up with the manga.
Many other anime give us a double episode after a break (usually where the first part is just a flashback... but still) while One Piece doesn't really care :)
 

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Ussop VS Perona IMO was better than Zoro and Sanjis.... Theirs was to one sided
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Aw, f--k it. This isn't a great anime anymore, not even good atm. 364 wasn't even a tiny bit exciting. Oz, Hogback and Moria's voices are parodic, I had to mute my sound when Oz spoke so it wouldn't piss me off too much ffs! Let's just skip to the end of the arc (won't mention the specific episode for the sake of the possible only-anime folks visiting the thread), shall we? A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three, four!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Really? As an anime-only person (thanks btw for not spoiling) I'm enjoying the episodes, but I can still see that they're stretching some completely useless scenes to make it 1 chapter per episode, which means about only 5 minutes of real action :notrust
And I know Oz's voice is annoying, but come on... nothing beats Moria's voice. Every time I hear him speak I feel like kicking his ass over and over and over again. But then again, I guess that fits his character...
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

hmmm does anyone know when one Piece 264 is coming out....I thought it was this week for sure...??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top