Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

In my opinion there might be a filler needed after this. Don't know how long, obviously not too long, but I don't under any circumstances want to see the next arc (probably the best and most epic ever) to be dragged out to the extreme like Thriller Bark was. I can handle a decent filler if it's followed by awesomeness. About the length of the arc, if they keep up the 1 ep = 1 ch then it's about 17-18 episodes left.

So I'd say around 20 more episodes or something, then perhaps a short filler and then a (hopefully) really well made non-dragged out epic next arc. :)
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I'm quite satisfied with Kuma's voice. Its not as I imagined it but its still fits him somewhat. <--- It's better than Oz's, his voice doesn't fit him at all. One Piece fillers are good IMHO, Its the only anime were I can actually enjoy Fillers.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I'm quite satisfied with Kuma's voice. Its not as I imagined it but its still fits him somewhat. <--- It's better than Oz's, his voice doesn't fit him at all. One Piece fillers are good IMHO, Its the only anime were I can actually enjoy Fillers.
QFTW! It's the only anime where I've up until now watched ALL the episodes. Though I can't say I enjoyed the goat filler arc as much as the rest <.<

*prays for a lot of fillers for at least the first part of the arc to be epic*
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

lol yup....the scene of brooks drinking the milk was hilarious....but what had me rolling on the floor....was Frankies Big Emperor that part was idiotically hilarious.....and Kumas voice does fit his character....he is a calmed cool big ass robot
 

wing_gundam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
878
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

^ yeah the milk... now we have one who recharges on meat, one on cola and a third on milk...
 

RichardMNixon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
908
Reaction score
285
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

The Big Emperor wasn't filler as far as I recall, but the animation for it was beautiful.

I hope if they do want filler they just animate the cover stories. At least they're canon and better than that rainbow mist nonsense. They should probably do the Hatchi and Camie coverstory at the very least.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

the emperor was in the anime twice I think. last episode the scene that was in the manga too, with toro and sanji, but robin refusing to join. and then this episode there was one again with Chopper, Usopp and Franky only who landed on Oz head. that I think was not in the manga, but just like Brooks milk scene it is a good way to fill time (better than dragging out dialogues, repeating the same scene after advertisments or worst of them all showing characters running down endless hallways ...).
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I just saw 368...and it was hilarious when the crew found out that oz was stuck ....and kicked his ass..lmao.....and Kuma....dont mess around.....that voice they put on him makes him more creepy....and his abilities animated are as creepy as well..I wanna see the fight after Luffy defeats Moria....can't wait.....the episode is available through torrents....animecrazy.net
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Aaaaah, 369 was great. LOVED the conversation between Moria and Kuma, nice seeing Moria getting that angry and finally acting like one of the 7 shichibukai.

But what's greater is next episode will have this "nightmare luffy" everyone is so excited about. :nuts I have no idea what it's about (lies, I kinda thought it was something like that and the previews made it even clearer <.<) but I look forward to it.
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Aaaaah, 369 was great. LOVED the conversation between Moria and Kuma, nice seeing Moria getting that angry and finally acting like one of the 7 shichibukai.

But what's greater is next episode will have this "nightmare luffy" everyone is so excited about. :nuts I have no idea what it's about (lies, I kinda thought it was something like that and the previews made it even clearer <.<) but I look forward to it.
yup yup..I just saw it too....finally moria looked like a badass all mad and screaming on Kumas face....and the more Kuma speaks the more he freaks me out....he's way creepy....that voice was dead on.....

one of the funniest parts.....was when usoop was gonna get the salt..and a huge fist was behind him...lol.....

next episode we see the creation of Nightmare Luffy....I cannot wait...

and the animation was amazing....when Zoro was fighting with Oz...this episode was really well done:D
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

zoro was so cool, leeding them into battle, but also fighting the giant himself....
I hope the next chapters episodes will be even better.



zomg - no one seen 370? hillarious!
 
Last edited:

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

The animation team has been doing a great Job lately. An awsom episode, it was good to see "Nightmare-Luffy" even if it was just shadows.
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

OMG..I just saw 370...it was awesome...better than expected.....Nightmare luffy was awesome...and how idiotic Sanji was acting when he saw Nami...lol......the animation team is doing an awesome job on this arch.......I just can't wait for the next two or three episodes for the conclusion of the moria fight....and then see the Kuma fight.....this will be so awesome!!!
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

these fights are going to be great and hopefully not dragged too much. what I'm also looking forward to is to hear Binks' Sake, hopefully the whole song even if it takes up 2/3 of an episode :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

episode 370 was amazing....
finally we get a glimpse of nightmare luffy and oz can stretch too!! we're finally getting to the good stuff!!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

One Piece 371 out:
One​_Piece​_371​_(1280x720​_x264​_softsubs).mkv
[VS] One Piece 371 - Eng Sub (704x400).mp4

I haven't finished getting either of these files, but last week the HD one was better encoding while the other one had better subs, no idea if it'll be the same this week. Get the non-HD ([VS] one), the HD doesn't have good speed to dl anyway...

Anyways I'm looking forward to this ep and hopefully more Nightmare Luffy, but form last week's preview I think this ep will be focusing on Strawhats getting their asses handed to them :s


EDIT: Finally got to see it, great episode. Not so much happened, we pretty much knew most of it from the preview, but next episode we'll get some N! Luffy action <3
 
Last edited:

Roti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
[Discussion] One Piece 372

I never understood why in the others Theater & Arcade there is a thread for evey new episode while here there is just one for all episodes so i decided to make one for this one.

[RAWS]

Part1
Part2

Moderator Notice:
It's because the One Piece anime doesn't get discussed much here that there isn't a new thread for each episode. For now, please post all episodes and do all episode discussion in this thread. If discussion of the anime increases to the point where it's warranted, we will start making a new thread for each episode.~ Imitorar
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

One Piece 372 Subs (otherwise check animecrazy.net)


:nuts That was just damn GREAT! I enjoyed every minute of this episode. N! Luffy literally stormed the crap out of Odz. And next ep it ends (it seems). From the preview I'm sure it'll be just as good <3
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

to see the fist in Morias face was really satisfying.
do you think TB will end before the year is over?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Damn, this episode was good. And I don't mean compared to the rest of the arc, I mean good as in a really good anime episode. The anime is slowly starting to get that same vibe it used to have. :D And seeing Oz and Moria getting owned felt just as great as I hoped for when I read it in the manga.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top