Re: Latest Episodes Discussion
In my opinion there might be a filler needed after this. Don't know how long, obviously not too long, but I don't under any circumstances want to see the next arc (probably the best and most epic ever) to be dragged out to the extreme like Thriller Bark was. I can handle a decent filler if it's followed by awesomeness. About the length of the arc, if they keep up the 1 ep = 1 ch then it's about 17-18 episodes left.
So I'd say around 20 more episodes or something, then perhaps a short filler and then a (hopefully) really well made non-dragged out epic next arc.
In my opinion there might be a filler needed after this. Don't know how long, obviously not too long, but I don't under any circumstances want to see the next arc (probably the best and most epic ever) to be dragged out to the extreme like Thriller Bark was. I can handle a decent filler if it's followed by awesomeness. About the length of the arc, if they keep up the 1 ep = 1 ch then it's about 17-18 episodes left.
So I'd say around 20 more episodes or something, then perhaps a short filler and then a (hopefully) really well made non-dragged out epic next arc.

I have no idea what it's about (lies, I kinda thought it was something like that and the previews made it even clearer <.<) but I look forward to it.

