Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

good to know that they use Odas colours for the Strawhats this arc, although on the other hand it seems like it will be one chapter = one episode again, but there's still hope it doesn't feel dragged :amuse
oh and I want to see some other things/persons in colour too, but I think I can await that
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Seemed it return into main plot :). Btw Toei draw Cammie Fish part color is same as harrmd use :)
.
Did Oda already coloring Cammie before (if it's, I must be missing it :p). If he just guess, congratulation to him (almost 1 year prior to the making)

By The way this is the Chap 384

SD RAW
HD RAW
Can't wait for the script ;)
 

RichardMNixon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
908
Reaction score
285
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Some Foxy filler and some weird thing about Brook but no Hachi coverstory? What's the deal Toei? I'm excited to get to SA but I would like seeing something about Camie and Hachi. Maybe they'll do it as some kind of flashback?
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Maybe, but there's only two cover story that Toei developed into episode, the first (Buggy) & the second (Coby & Helmeppo)
 

monkey D luffy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

fillers are over!
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I don't know about that. The Duval mini-arc and the 3 chapters spent on the Sabaody Islands playing around before things got serious would be GREAT chances for 3 or 4 filler episodes, overall. And I wouldn't mind it. I'd rather more filler than one chapter per episode episodes, and One Piece filler tends to be pretty good, as filler goes. Then again, I read the manga, so I can't speak for how an anime-only watcher feels about filler...
 

monkey D luffy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

i dont regard duval mini arc as a filler since it was on the manga but my definition is probably messed up
 

ZeroChrome

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
576
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I'm looking forward to see Caimie :dance and I hope toei selected the perfect seiyuu for her coz I'm looking forward to see her in her ugly shocked expression :D
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I liked the brook filler. It was ten times better than the 2 other ones. Plus, it allowed us to see the sunny more in detail which is nice too.
For the next episodes, it seems to be 5 chapters for 4 episodes from the titles, If we include hacchi cover story in little flashback (at least there will be his meeting with caimie) it shall be a little more than 1 episode per chapter.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I don't know about that. The Duval mini-arc and the 3 chapters spent on the Sabaody Islands playing around before things got serious would be GREAT chances for 3 or 4 filler episodes, overall. And I wouldn't mind it. I'd rather more filler than one chapter per episode episodes, and One Piece filler tends to be pretty good, as filler goes. Then again, I read the manga, so I can't speak for how an anime-only watcher feels about filler...
I agree, but I doubt those couple of episodes will change the pace. If anything, they're necessary to make the anime go at a pace of 1:1, otherwise we'd catch up really fast to the manga for an ultimate filler arc (Bleach & Naruto, anyone?).

As an anime-only watcher I find the pace just fine, forgetting the episodes where basically nothing happens (mostly some thriller bark ones) or where there is around 7 minutes of "real" action, the rest being OP&ED/flashbacks/preview. Summung up: I'm satisfied with it just being the way it is :amuse Even the fillers are fine and characters are not out of character!
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

thank god the torture is over.
 

Oni_James

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
190
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Catalonia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

so...in the end...it's green hair...-.- i thought they would finish the episode like the chapter in the manga... Caimie's voice is as annoying as i thought it'd be, it sounds like a talkative voice XD
it's finally here!!! Duval's mini arc!!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Safe to say, I don't want an episode like this again. Painful the only saving grace for me was seeing the other crew. They have no choice but to add as much filler as possible and the Duval mini arc gives the prefect chance for extra time they can stretch things quite a bit I belive. I enjoy fillers over-all so they aren't a problem for me. Since all anime episodes have filler including the so called original episodes. I don't mind entire original episode or anime original arcs.

Edit the comment above was for 384:

Just saw the raw for 385, well the episode was 1000x better than 384, I agree with Akainu
some of it was annoying they over killed the waves part, the flash back I can tolerate though.

As for Cammy, the color seemed a bit lacking? but other than that it was alright. The seiyu could of been a bit more bubblier also but all in all its all good. I'm glad to see this part of the episode.

@ Tenryuken watch the raw here just search for One piece 385 raw.
 
Last edited:

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

What?
You guys already saw episode 385?
Where?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

hehe, green hair was really surprising :]
and the the filler with the waves and zoro flashback all the more annoying -.-
 

Moroboshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
188
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

What?
You guys already saw episode 385?
Where?
You can watch the episode in streaming, at 01 in the morning for us Europeans.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top