- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion
good to know that they use Odas colours for the Strawhats this arc, although on the other hand it seems like it will be one chapter = one episode again, but there's still hope it doesn't feel dragged
oh and I want to see some other things/persons in colour too, but I think I can await that
good to know that they use Odas colours for the Strawhats this arc, although on the other hand it seems like it will be one chapter = one episode again, but there's still hope it doesn't feel dragged

oh and I want to see some other things/persons in colour too, but I think I can await that
. Btw Toei draw Cammie Fish part color is same as harrmd use
). If he just guess, congratulation to him (almost 1 year prior to the making)
and I hope toei selected the perfect seiyuu for her coz I'm looking forward to see her in her ugly shocked expression 