- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Bioshock 2. 
^Well since now you are my OP buddy... I have to tell you what I think about the new chapter...
I think the really huge dude is using a DF, I just can not see that later on when the SH's vs. BB's crew it would be evenly matched! Unless the SH's pick up a Giant somewhere, I am going to say that dude is using a DF to make him that huge.
Or better yet, SH's don't pick up a giant but Chopper learns to control his giant monster form... then that would be nice.
But the huge guy would still tower over Chopper's monster form...

^Well since now you are my OP buddy... I have to tell you what I think about the new chapter...
I think the really huge dude is using a DF, I just can not see that later on when the SH's vs. BB's crew it would be evenly matched! Unless the SH's pick up a Giant somewhere, I am going to say that dude is using a DF to make him that huge.
Or better yet, SH's don't pick up a giant but Chopper learns to control his giant monster form... then that would be nice.
But the huge guy would still tower over Chopper's monster form...
OP buddies lol. 







Bugster is an awesome nickie! Thanks! 
