ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

^HA! Is that a picture of your girlfriend? :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

:amuse She's damn hot! That's for sure. Look at that perfect stance. :D

So what are you currently reading ghostE?? :blink
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I has too much awesome in my pants pocket!

Better watch out, she may have a busted up grill underneath that mask! :D

One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Berserk, Psyren, D.Gray Man and catching up on HunterXHunter.

Also, Jackles... but it seems to have stopped being released or something? :s
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

:amuse lol I hope her grill ain't busted too! xD :nuts OP spoilers are already out!!! :spaz

What's up with your lame thread title! :notrust
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Really?! I gotta go see them! :D

Sorry... these two games have seduced my eyeballs and I can't stop playing them.

Good news is, I generally fly through games... so it should not be a long wait! :p

*This is where Aki and Xadyu will come in and say something along the lines of me being scared of their work or I realized my piece can't compare to theirs...*

Believe me Buggy... it will be worth the wait! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

I like your thread title. :amuse

I hope you'll have fun playing those game. BTW what game console(s) do you have?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

^Thanks, Riki! :D

I have a 360. I use to have a Wii, but I traded it for a 80GB Zune and Wacom tablet. :)

Do you play video games?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Yeppers! I played mostly on the Wii, DS, and sometimes the PS2. My brothers mostly played on the PS3, PSP, and sometimes the Wii. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Well once upon a younger self... I had every game console that came out, starting with the Atari.

It was this new generation of games consoles where I stopped buying all of them. :)

The PS3 was too expensive and since it dropped and I don't have a job... I still can't get it. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

*This is where Aki and Xadyu will come in and say something along the lines of me being scared of their work or I realized my piece can't compare to theirs...*
You took the words right out of my mouth. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Well once upon a younger self... I had every game console that came out, starting with the Atari.
One of my high school classmates did that but I don't know if he still does it today. On the release days, he would skip school and wait on line for the newest game consoles.

As for me, I only have the old Nintendo game systems (e.g. the original one, Gameboy, etc.).

The PS3 was too expensive and since it dropped and I don't have a job... I still can't get it. :p
We were lucky to get one on discount since it was the Deal of the Day on Amazon in December. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

I still play games on my old consoles from years ago. :amuse

I used to be hooked on my brother's Commodore 64 until it broke :scry...than I was addicted to the Sega Master Drive..until my parents bought me a PS1! :tem

Ahh the memories will be cherished for the rest of my life. The Wii is fun but the games are lame compared to those on the 360 and PS imo.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

PLAYSTATION 3! YAY!

I haven't touched mine for almost 2 months now though.. but well, I have no new games to play... :(

But then again, I have an attic full of PS1/2 games and I just love classic games. :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

One of my high school classmates did that but I don't know if he still does it today. On the release days, he would skip school and wait on line for the newest game consoles.
I was never that sad. I just reserved my game and went and grabbed it when it came out. I never skipped school to play games... that is what the weekends were for. :)

Ahh the memories will be cherished for the rest of my life. The Wii is fun but the games are lame compared to those on the 360 and PS imo.
Yeah the best video game memories I have is when I played and beat Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10. Those were great games... not to sure about this new one though.

Yeah the only great thing about the Wii was Zelda, Mario and Metroid.

But then again, I have an attic full of PS1/2 games and I just love classic games. :D
I am sure that is not the only things in your attic... :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

:tem Metroid was a lot of fun! Mario Kart was great as well! haha I loved their voices...yay! Luigi win! lol :amuse
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Hello Ghost!

Enjoying life? Lol at the thread title, quite descriptive. Assuming you are already playing the two titles, how do you find them? I mean Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

:tem Metroid was a lot of fun! Mario Kart was great as well! haha I loved their voices...yay! Luigi win! lol :amuse
Word hommie! So do you think that BB is going to off WB? Do you think Ace is gonez for good?

Hello Ghost!

Enjoying life?
Hey, T to the O to the C! :)

Enjoying... uh, not really. But at the same time, nothing to complain about! :)

Lol at the thread title, quite descriptive.
Thanks buddy! Gotta let my lovers and haters know what is up with the delay in getting my One Piece fanart done. :)

Assuming you are already playing the two titles, how do you find them? I mean Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2?
Well I am still on Dante's have yet to get into Bio yet.

Dante is a really graphic in the material... everything GOW is and what you would expect Hell to be like. :)

How is life treating you, my dear United Kingdom friend?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Word hommie! So do you think that BB is going to off WB? Do you think Ace is gonez for good?
I think BB will finish WB off. I've had a strong feeling about that for a long time! Ace..:crying yep I'm afraid so...I'll have to see the content of Ch. 575 to be completely certain though. ;) LOL, call it extra assurance/confirmation if you like. :amuse

What do you think? :blink Who's your favourite OP character btw??
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

I think BB will finish WB off. I've had a strong feeling about that for a long time! Ace..:crying yep I'm afraid so...I'll have to see the content of Ch. 575 to be completely certain though. ;) LOL, call it extra assurance/confirmation if you like. :amuse

What do you think? :blink Who's your favourite OP character btw??
I think that if WB was at full health and not sick and mortally wounded... BB would stand no chance. BB is taking this opportunity to take out WB, like a weasel would. I think that BB will allow most of the the WB crew to leave, but would want to test his power and his new crew members powers out against the top guys on the battlefield.

But I kinda think that BB will attack both sides, just to confirm his place as top dog in the bad guy roster that Luffy will later face.

I also think that he will provoke Luffy into a fight... by insulting Ace or messing with his now deceased body.

Favorite character... Enel and Croc are tied for best baddie. Zorro was at the beginning and it is tied between him and Luffy, since Luffy showed his Gears.

But nobody beats the comedy duo of Luffy and Ussopp. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I will be late bringing you my new "One Piece" Fanart... cause I am playing Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2. :)

Yep, WB's taken too many hits to survive now imo. No doubt that BB will make an impact on the battlefield!

Cool. I thought Luffy & Usopp were awesome in the Skypiea Arc! :XD
 
Top